Chapter 14~ Something LikeA New Start

(3 years later)
"Leochant!" The smell of blood is washed over him. What happened?
"Anna! Are you okay?" He pulled away from the hug and looked at me.
"Yeah, I'm fine. You're covered in blood!".
"It's not mine."
"Thank Irene." I hugged him again. He was okay...still after all this time.
"Okay you two. Anna needs to get back to Phoenix Drop." Garroth was leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed and his eyes angry.
"Goodbye Leochant. Until next time." I waved at him before heading out.
"I don't trust him Anna." Garroth shifted before we started walking.
"Well I do. You're gonna have to get used to him."
"Why? So you two can have affairs behind my back?"
"Garroth! That was out of line." I stopped. He looked at me. "Very out of line."
"I'm sorry Anna. I just have a strong dislike towards him."
"That doesn't fix what you said. We need to get to the boat." I crossed my arms and walked ahead of him.
(Aphmau's P.O.V.)
I looked around. Where were Anna and Garroth? They were supposed to meet us back here 10 minutes ago.
I look over to Katelyn. "Where are they?" I said, looking back at the deck. "I'm starting to get worried."
"I'm sure they're fine. Do you know who they are?!" Katelyn put a hand on my shoulder. "I promise they're fine." She gave me a comforting smile.
I sighed. "If you say so."
"Aphmau! Get the boat ready! Hurry!" I saw Garroth running towards me with Anna in his arms. "Go!". Katelyn beat me to the punch and started going. He jumped aboard and the boat started to drift.
"What happened?!" I said as we went below deck to put her onto a bed.
Garroth slowly put her down and just looked at her.
"Garroth?!" I said a bit snappy.
"It's all my fault." He fell to his knees and out his head against her around her and sobbed.
"Garroth? What happened?!" I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.
"Zane...sword...she...I could've stopped him!" He only made out small bits through his sobs.
"Garroth, I'm going to go up and let you calm down. Come get me when you are okay." I got up and went above deck.
(Garroth' P.O.V. 45 minutes ago)
"Garroth! Look cake!" Anna's eyes lit up like she was still a kid. She pointed to a stand that had a purple frosted cake.
She looked at me. "You want me to get a piece?" She nodded excitedly. I stepped over to the booth.
"Hello sir how may I help- your Sir Garroth!" The man running the booth quickly recognized my face.
"Yes I am. May I have one piece of the purple cake?"
"Yes. And it's on me. Take it as a way of my gratitude." He handed me the bag.
"Thank you sir." I turned around to see Anna was gone.
"Garroth!" I heard her scream. I clipped the bad onto my belt and ran towards her voice.
"Anna! I'm coming!" I ran towards the woods when I heard her cry out again.
"Please don't. What did I ever do to you?!" I heard her say. I turned and saw Zane pin her against a tree with his sword to her neck.
"You did a lot...including my brother." That's when Anna's eyes found mine. She was crying and she was mouthing the word 'please' over and over.
"Zane. Let her go. She did nothing wrong." I put my hand out and stepped forward.
"Don't come any closer. I'll hurt her...kill her. Again. I'd love to."
I stepped closer, just one small step.
It was like it happened in slow motion. His sword swooped down and went into her stomach. Her face went pale and she dropped to the ground. He ran off leaving me with Anna's dying body.
I ran up to her. "Oh my Irene. Anna I'm so sorry!" I picked her up.
Then I ran...
----------------------------------------------
I'm back!!
Since Season 3 came out I figured I could continue my book! I'm so happy to continue this and I can't wait for more story to go off of!
In case any of you readers are confused...even you read all the previous chapters, I'll post a backstory kind of chapter about the past three years I skipped in the story, and how Anna fit into it.
Thanks guys!❤️