Chapter 3: Cause Of Self Control

{Episode 3: Lord Snow.}

[Song Chapter: Fly to your heart - Selena Gomez}

It took almost eight months for my back to heal, and My son was at my side and proud to hear that my daughter Helene was doing great

It took almost eight months for my back to heal, and My son was at my side and proud to hear that my daughter Helene was doing great. Eventually, I saw riding on Uci as we entered the streets of King's Landing, everyone staring at me and my son sitting behind me. We entered inside when the horses stopped and Ned jumped off his horse while I was aside from Sansa. My body was still weak and I was carefully being helped by Ned and Diaval.

Then my feet almost stumbled when Ned caught me in his arms and my hands on his chest after he carefully helped me stand when I held on to his hand and Divual's. There, a man was coming toward him and me, but Divual placed a hand on my shoulder which calmed my powers down, they were almost out of control when I lost my necklace along the way.

"Welcome Lord Stark, Queen Cordelia. Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the Small Council. The honor of your presence is requested."

Ned turned around and looked at me then looked at his girls. And I shake my head, not wanting to be around such a low king who did nothing to his son or even punished him.

"Ned: Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in a tie for Super. And, Jory, you go with them."

"Yes, my lord."

Then he turned back to the man when Ned sighed. And I was being helped a bit by Uci and Eli, and Divaul who carried only a bag for me. As for now, I was inside the room which was big enough for my children, as we entered inside, and now I sat on the bed when I looked at Divual who was in front of me.

"Divaul: Mother, you must rest, your back is nearly healed."

"Cordelia: Thank you, my son, first, I need you to do something for me."

"Diaval: Yes, Mother, of course."

I then removed a small role for him and then gave it to him when he looked at me and I nodded, at the long rest way back, I felt and found that my lover was alive. They're a father. He'd still loved me, no matter what or how many mates I'd have. Then he stood up and walked over to Uci and jumped on top and then he looked at me when I smiled.

"Cordelia: Do not worry about me, I will be fine, go find your father."

He nodded before then holding on to the reins of Uci and now he looked at me when he was worried a bit. My lips turned into a smile to reassure him that I'll be okay. And like that, he and Uci flew off and into the sky when I was laying on the bed and only on my side and praying for my son's safe journey.

 And like that, he and Uci flew off and into the sky when I was laying on the bed and only on my side and praying for my son's safe journey