Chapter 5: The Wolf And The Lion Amongst The Queen.

Truly it was a beautiful morning when I was walking alongside Ned as he smiled at me when I was wearing a dress but it only exposed my bare shoulder which I stood out in the place very well and the guards walked by and stared at me when I sighed, ...

Truly it was a beautiful morning when I was walking alongside Ned as he smiled at me when I was wearing a dress but it only exposed my bare shoulder which I stood out in the place very well and the guards walked by and stared at me when I sighed, not that it only made me truly uncomfortable stared at by other men, I will rather be stared upon by my mates than other people.

Then we continued our walk when the small wind picked up a bit and I  was looking at him before seeing the males with the horses then we passed through the place where I was just, though I saved one man but not another.

"Ned: Did this man have any family in the capital?"

"No."

"Cordelia: Poor man."

"I stood vigil for him myself last night. He had no one else."

While I walked forward after looking down at the deceased male and therefore my hand out to the male's head before then closing my eyes and slowly praying for him. 

"Ned: He never wore this armor before."

"Bad Luck for him-- going against the mountain. Sorry, my lady."

Cordelia: That is fine. no need to worry yourself, sir."

"Ned: who determines the draw?"

"All the knights draw straw, Lord Stark."

"Ned: Aye. But who holds the straws? You've done good work, sisters."

 When he and the other male left the tent after then I followed them while another male outside was holding onto the older's male's items I stood beside Ned which my staff in my hand and I looked at the male who had begun to talk to speak to Ned and me apparently.

"Life is strange Not so many years ago we fought as enemies at the trident."

"Ned: I'm glad we never met on the field, Ser Barristan. As is my wife. I don't think that widow's life would suit her. "

"Cordelia: Such words, Dear Ned."

They began to walk forward when I walked beside Ned and hold the bottom of the dress so that I wouldn't fall. While holding onto Ned's arm as he held onto mine. 

"You're too modest. I've seen you cut down a dozen great knights."

"Cordelia: Interesting."

"Ned: My father once said, you were the best he'd ever seen. I never knew the man to be wrong about matters of combat."

"He was a fine man, your father. What the mad king did to him was a terrible crime. "

"Ned: And that lad--  he was a squire until a few months ago. How could he afford a new suit of armor?"

"Cordelia: The question is how did he earn?"