chapter 7: The focus of attention

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

############################

«in Demon World, dis city»

While Ulquiorra was asleep on his bed, the Demon World was a mess. It was only a few hours before Lich died before every demon in the underworld knew that Lich had died.

"are you sure?"

Four Demon kings sat in the conference, truth be told, their looks are quite frightening. Usually, they meet only on rare occasions, but it seems to be an urgent event.

What happened to Lich was discussed as well as the identity of the person who killed him. They were curious about the person who had managed to defeat Lich. In fact, none of them cared about Lich, after all, he was a traitor. It's not as if they hated him, he was one of the few who defied Lucifer's will and was still alive. In their opinion, this is an impressive achievement.

"Yes, my lord. Lich is already dead." Someone answered from a crystal ball. He seemed to be a human being. There was no doubt that he was one of the magicians who practiced black magic. In addition, true demons cannot go to the human world, so they seek help from demon worshipers and people who practice black magic.

"Hehehehe, that idiot deserves what happened to him. If he used his brain a bit, he wouldn’t have died." One of the demons said while laughing. This demon was five meters tall, had four arms with many horns and bony protrusions on its head, shoulders, and back.

 This demon was five meters tall, had four arms with many horns and bony protrusions on its head, shoulders, and back