Tag, You're It

Requested by: Sam Clumsy (On Tumblr)

Image credit: Mommy 🐇 on Pinterest 

Words: 1,063

Aged up: Nope

Genre: Angst

Pairing: Yan!David x Reader

Song: Tag, You're It - Melanie Martinez 

!TWs!: Yandere/obsessive behavior, kidnapping, and swearing

(A/n: I'M SO SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG SCHOOL IS ABSOLUTELY KICKING MY ASSSSS)
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3

"Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop. Tag you're it."

     You did it, you finally did it. You escaped him. That wretched man. God, you're still in shock even though it's been almost three weeks. You know for a fact he's still looking for you. You see the missing person reports on the news, and fliers all over the Sleepy Peak region. You can go out freely, the only downside is having to cover up your face. But we're in a pandemic, so its pretty easy to hide your identity. 

     You've been crashing at your friend's place since you escaped David. You and your friend have planned a Halloween party to make you try and forget out David for a while. You're going to have spiked punch, snacks, games, and everyone will be dressed up in a costume. You're even going to get all of your friends back together, just like old times! You hope they remember you, it's been a minute since highschool.

      "Y/n, you're gonna stop down to the bakery and grab some cupcakes for the party, right?" Your friend, Cherri, asks from another room. "Yeah, I was just about to head into town. Do you wanna come?" You ask, Cherri grunts before answering. "Nah, I'm trying to dig out my Halloween costume." "Okay, you want anything?" You ask, swinging the keys to Cherri's car around your index finger. "Uhhhh, get me a cannoli please!" She says, you nod. "Alright, I'll be back." You say as you open the front door. 

      Trying to find parking in town is a nightmare. The bakery is on the side of the street pressed up against a nail salon and a law firm. There was no parking lot due to the close proximity of all the buildings. So you just park the care on the curb like everyone else does and hope that some dipshit doesn't damage it. You enter the bakery and go up to the front counter. "Hello! What can I do for you today?" The cashier asks, you smile underneath your mask. "I'm here to pick up an order for Cherri." You say, the cashier nods and heads to the back to grab your item.

      The door behind you opens. You think nothing of it because this is a pretty popular bakery. The cashier brings you the cupcakes. "Okay, your total will be $13.93, will.you be paying with card, cash, or digital pay?" "Cash." You say, pulling a twenty out of your hoodie pocket. You hand the cashier the money and turn to leave, but instead, you run into someone. "Oh, I'm so sor-" you cut yourself off mid sentence, looking up at the "stranger". You stare in shot at David's lanky frame. How did he find you? How did be know you'd be here? 

       His hand goes down to caress your cheek, but you dodge it and practically sprint out of the shop and into Cherri's car. You shove the keys into the ignition and peel off the curb. About halfway to Cherri's house, you notice a beat up red car behind you. David's car. Your blood runs cold as you make pointless turns to try and lose him.

    Unfortunately, you didn't lose him, and now you're lost. Great. You continue to fruitlessly try to escape the vast forest. After about an hour, you manage to lose David, you think you're in the clear, but instead, he comes out of nowhere and hits you with his car. Everything happened so fast, you got hit, then you pass out. 

    You wake up in a dreaded, familiar place. The dungeon. You began to cry and scream for help. You were so close to freedom. You were finally happy. After four years, you felt happy. Not anymore. You know after this stunt, you won't be able to be left alone. Not. Ever. You hear the door bust open, you glare up at the man who ruined your life. "My dear sweet Y/n! I heard you scream is everything alright?!" David asks you in a panic.

     "No David! Everything is not okay! You fucking kidnapped me again! What the fuck is wrong with you?! All I wanted was a normal relationship, until I found out who you actually were! You are a sadistic, manipulative freak!" You finish, panting. David looks hurt, but you see a glint of rage in his eye. He takes a deep breath to calm himself down before retorting. "Y/n, you have to understand that all I'm doing is trying to protect you." David bends to you level.

      "The world is to dangerous for my delicate flower. Clearly, from the stunt you pulled, I'm not doing a good enough job." He finishes, getting up and begining to walk away. "Wait wait wait! Where are you going?" You ask, tears filling your eyes once again. "I'm going to make dinner, I'll be back down in about an hour." He says, facing away from you. From.what you could tell, he was crying by his shaking figure. He opens the door and leaves. He leaves you to cry and wallow once again.

      Once David leaves the room, he wipes his eyes of his tears and makes his way upstairs to the kitchen. Since you were able to escape, David will have to take other approaches to get you to stay with him forever. He decided a good way is to poison you. Make you so weak that he has to care for you. He makes you your favorite type of soup, so the pill will dissolve easier. David makes sure the pill dissolves fully before he brings the bowl down to you.

     In the middle of you sobbing, David opens the door and presents you some of your favorite kind of soup. You sigh, knowing you have no other choice but to eat the soup. You eat the soup as David smiles a caring smile. But behind that smile is a sinister, evil smile. Everything is going according to plan.