Weed brownies

I'm thinking about HAILEY rn so this is dedicated to her. I've never smoked all my knowledge is from her. Thanks HAILEY

This first part is texting not dialog okay thanks
Pete: Mikey are you awake
Mikey: yeah what's up?
Pete: well I'm very bored and I really miss my wonderful boyfriend named Mikey
Mikey: that's a shame 👹
Pete: can you come over pls
Mikey: your dog is going to bark at me
Pete: no he won't...
Pete: ... okay he might 🙄
Mikey: I'm always right.
Pete: whatever 👎ANYWAY YOU SHOULD WALK TO MY HOUSE AND CLIMB THROUGH MY WINDOW AND FALL INTO MY MAJESTIC ARMS
Mikey: it's 12 am ughhhhhh
Pete: plsssss
Mikey: fine IF I FREEZE TO DEATH ITS YOUR FAULT
Pete: okay Mikes

Mikey put on a random sweatshirt he found on the floor (probably one of Pete's 🙄) and he made his way upstairs
"Michael what are you doing" Gerard said as he suddenly appeared out of the back of the kitchen.

Mikey jumped not expecting to see Gerard "I'm gonna go to Pete's."

"Did you ask to go?"

"Did you ask if frank could be here? No because he isn't aloud to be over there"

"I'm not aloud to be over here?" Frank asked slightly offended

"Yeah because that time we made weed brownies and my dad ate them on accident.. so I've just been sneaking you in ever since."

"Oh.."

"Anyway.. Gerard, Frank I'm leaving now" Mikey turned around and looked at Gerard "You better not snitch or I'll tell dad that you are sneaking frank in."

"Whatever you say Mikey."

Mikey walked out of the front door feeling the cold air hit his face immediately he wished the warmth of the house could follow him. Pete only lived 2 blocks from Mikey so the walk wasn't very long. Once Mikey got to Pete's house he opened the window and climbed in. He was expecting Pete to help him but instead he hit the ground.

"Pete what the hell you're supposed to help me- oh" Mikey realized he wasn't in Pete's room... he was in Pete's brothers room. He hurried out and went into Pete's room.

"Mikey what the hell did you use the front door?"

"I accidentally went into Andrews room.. he was sleeping though thank god."

"How does that even happen" Pete laughed

"Well it was dark and I don't have my glasses."

"Glasses are very important mikeyway."

Mikey rolled his eyes.

Pete and Mikey decided to watch a random movie they weren't paying much attention but instead they payed attention to each other. They talked and kissed usual Mikey and Pete activity's.

Mikey felt his phone vibrate in his pocket it was Gerard.

Gerard: we are making weed brownies
Mikey: okay..
Mikey: you should definitely bring me and Peter some it would be very nice of you tbh.
Gerard: okay we Will
Mikey: go to his window so we don't get in trouble
Gerard: ok we will be there in like 40 minutes

"Gerard's going to bring us weed brownies."

"What?"

"Yeah him and frank make them. Onetime they got in trouble because my dad ate them now Frank isn't supposed to be at my house."

"Oh I remember that."

Pete seemed nervous to Mikey

has Pete never tried weed? Mikey thought to himself.

"Pete have you ever smoked weed?"

"Uh no.."

"Really??? You hang out with brendon he's always high how have you not gotten High?"

"I don't know I guess he never offered it to me."

"Oh I see. Well I guess your first time can be with me except we aren't going to smoke we're just going to eat it. Only if you want to though if you don't want to we don't have to."

"We can. Does it stink?"

"Well if you smoke it but the brownies won't."

Mikey and Pete's focus went back on the movie well mostly Mikey's. Pete was nervous was he really about to try weed at 1 am his goal was to do it AT 4:20. He was mostly nervous about how it would make him act. What if he was to loud?

Oh god what if I cry WHAT IF I PUKE!??? Pete thought to himself. Suddenly there was a knock on the window. Mikey got up to get the brownies.

"Here. Don't eat to much.. Frank put to much weed in them."

"You bumped me!" Frank said fake hitting Gerard

"Yeah yeah okay.. just don't eat to much guys. And remember safe sex is the best sex."

"Shut the fuck up Gerard." Mikey said before he shut the window.

Mikey sat down on the bed pealing the foil off of his moms baking sheet.. if she found out it was on her beloved baking sheet she would Have a heart attack.

"Okay so Gerard said frank put to much weed into them so we can't eat much. We'll probably get the munchies so we should get some food and we need a knife so we can cut these."

Pete and Mikey snuck upstairs getting a butter knife and a bag of chips. Once they got downstairs Mikey cut the brownies and handed one to Pete.

"Cheers." Mikey said holding up his brownie.

Pete took a bite it tasted better than he expected.

"How long does it take for these to kick in? And how long does the high last?"

"Uh these will take probably 30 minutes to kick in and the high will last about 2 hours before you get tired that's how long it lasted for me."

2 hours??? Pete thought to himself. He didn't know it would last that long.

"Oh okay" Pete said taking another bite.

During the wait mikey told Pete about his first time being high and how he didn't mean to high. He was just skipping class and some guys hotboxed the bathroom. Mikey couldn't take the smoke anymore so once he left the stall the guys saw him and asked him if he wanted to smoke he was to scared to turn it down so he smoked with them. The guys were brendon and  Bert of course the school's biggest stoners.

It was apparent once They got High. First they both laughed at everything it was great. Then Pete got paranoid at every noise he heard.

"Mikey.. did you hear that? Fuck what if that's my dad?! Can he smell the weed?"

"Pete it was just the wind calm down." Mikey was laughing very hard. Pete sat closer to Mikey all the noises were freaking him out.

"What the fuck is that thing?"
It was Pete's cat who just woke up

"Pete that's your fucking cat." Mikey was hysterical

"No the fuck it's not." Pete hid behind Mikey "Mikey its going to kill us."

The cat jumped up onto the bed sniffing the brownies.

"He won't kill us Pete he's probably going to sleep or something."

The cat walked up to Pete he stared to lick Pete's arm and Pete was crying now.

"Get it off! It's trying to eat me!!"

Mikey grabbed the cat and took him out of petes room.

"Pete he wasn't going to kill you he was just saying hi"

"He was trying to eat m-me!" Pete said in between sobs, "you're working for him aren't you?!" Pete moved away from Mikey

"What? Pete no he's your cat he's not going to hurt you. I'm not working for him."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes I promise. Let's just lay down okay." Mikey said moving the blanket so Pete could lay down.

HELP ITS ALMOST 8AM I HAVE NOT SLEPT!!