Chapter 15

Chapter 15 "Grandmas return"

//I don't know if have to put up a warning here or not... Umm.. Well.. Make-out-session-warning... Uh.. Yeah.//

Eren's POV;

It's been 2 months now since Levi proclaimed us 'boyfriends'.

Heh, I love that word.

Everything has been good and our relationship is just going upwards. We're spending more time together doing actual necessary stuff and not just...

...Anyways...

Mikasa's also doing fine. She's been talking to her real parents, I don't know the specific subject there're talking about but she seems okay.

Armin is still chased by Erwin, who's name I was told by Hanji when I hung out with Levi in school.

Hanji's a nice... Creature.. Loud but nice.

I've figured that Levi's friends are a bit... Special...

Not that I'm proclaiming mine to be normal but they're.. Special.

As for the moment, I'm waiting for Levi to come over and help me get dressed. No, i don't need help with the actual dressing but we're going to a party later tonight that Hanji invited us to, and it don't know what to wear. I believe Hanji's coming over too... I'm not sure though... It was a little unclear. Sometimes I believe she's talking in riddles.

I heard the knocking on the front door and rushed over to open it.

Yep. Hanji was obviously coming too.

"EREEEEN~!!!!" She shrieked as she threw herself around me, almost tackling me to the floor. Trying to pry her arms of me I looked pleading at Levi who just stood in the doorway looking annoyingly amused.

"Hi.. Hanji. Nice to see you too.. It wasn't.. 5 hours ago.." I managed to breath out as her grip around my ribs tighnend. I mouthed a 'help me' to Levi who just looked more amused and stepped inside.

"Hanji, Eren is a human and humans need air." He said as he bent down to take his shoes off.

Hanji finally let go of my chest and joined levi on the floor to take her shoes off too.

"So.... You guys's looking good..." I said awkwardly while waiting for them.

"I'm actually a girl but sure.. Guys..." Hanji said back as she returned from the floor and walked right past me, towards the rest of the house. "We're gonna make you look gooder"

"That's not even a word.." Levi said as he straightened up and walked up to me, standing on his toes he quickly peeked me on the lips. "Hi" A barely noticeable smile played at the edges of his mouth and he, too, walked past me.

"Uhm... I don't actually have much to work with..." I said as I gestured for them to follow me inside my room. I stopped in the middle of it and turned to face them, scratching my neck awkwardly.

"So! Since this is like an early Christmas party I'm thinking red and green." Hanji said as she walked up to my closet, throwing the doors open. She started to mumble a few things to herself and rip out nearly all my clothes.

I looked over at Levi who just sat on my bed with raised eyebrows. He met my gaze and shrugged.

"I'm only here as a judge of the result." He said as he looked back at Hanji who stood and held up an extremely old shirt with reindeers on.

I didn't even know I had such a lame shirt..

She mumbled a few other things before throwing it onto the pile with rejected clothes.