* 12 *

*Ceo Han with a crush on one of his employe but she is very hard to get to she is cold on the outside compared to her boss*

Request: anonymous

"You called?" Y/N walked into Han's office

"You called?" Y/N walked into Han's office. He looks up from his laptop with a smile.

"Y/N yes I did. Sit please," He tells her sitting up correctly. She sat down in front of his desk waiting on him to say something. "You are off of work tomorrow right?" He questions her.

"Yes," She nods knowing he might ask to come in tomorrow.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" He asked her curiously.

"No not at all when do you want me to come in?" She asked him directly.

"I want you to be ready around 7 pm I'll come and pick you up," He tells her and she was confused.

"Are you asking me out on a date again Mr.Han?" She questions him and he chuckles.

"Yes I am Ms.Y/L/N," He smiles confidently and she scuffs.

"The answer is still no we are at work," She gets up from her chair. Han directly got up stopping her from walking away.

"Come on what's the harm in it?" He asked her and she rolled her eyes making her way to the door. "Y/N come on we've known each other for so long. Just give me a chance," He pleads her stopping her from opening the door.

"This is very inappropriate we are in the workplace. You are the boss you should know," She tells him and he sighs.

"Okay if you feel that way I'm not going to push it, but if you change your mind I'm waiting on you," He tells her letting go of the door.

"Thank you have a good day see you Friday," She tells him before walking out. He sighs walking back to his desk.

...