* 7 *

. * .* . * . * . * .* . * . * . * .
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
^≈^≈^≈^≈^≈^
* . * . * . *
🔞
* Straykids when you are lustful*
Request: anonymous

Chan

I feel like just knowing you are horny it would turn him on, and even more, if you touch him and ask for it

...
You two were laying in bed cuddling spooning. "I love you," he mumbles in your ear kissing softly your neck giving you chills. What was meant to be sweet and loving turned you on. Just his tired voice could drive you mad. You scooted even closer rubbing your ass against his bulb. He didn't think much of it he just thought you were getting comfortable. You did it a few more times when he didn't react you turned around kissing his neck, making him chuckle. "I know what you want but you're going to have to ask for it baby girl," He says and you looked up at him seeing the lust in his eyes now.

Minho

 This man knows he just can tell by the way you look at him

This man knows he just can tell by the way you look at him. Your hungry eyes aren't new to him. He would make you wait as long as possible to tease you, but if he is also in the mood he would only make you wait a little just long enough to hear you plead for him.
...
You guys were out getting lunch with boys. Minho was sitting in front of you. You were eating your dessert watching him talk to Felix. He would glimpse at you and smirk. You ran your foot up his legs making him look at you as you lick the frosting off your lip. Him being a tease ignore you knowing it will drive you crazy. You sigh and look at Jisung. "Jisungie," You said making Minho snap his neck towards you. "Can we switch spots?" You asked him and he nods. He wasn't going to say no since you wanted to sit beside your boyfriend. Minho glares at you as you sit beside him. "Don't do anything you'll regret love," He whispers to you. "But I need you, baby," You whined in his ear placing your hand on his thigh. He usually doesn't give in that easily but seeing that you're already so needy for him turned him on. "We have to go adopt a new cat," Minho says getting up. "Thank you for lunch," You said before following Minho out. "They are so weird," Jeonging comments. "Aah so innocent," Hyunjin looks at Jeonging making the rest of the guys laugh.