*1*

. * .* . * . * . * .* . * . * . * .
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
^≈^≈^≈^≈^≈^≈^
* . * . * . *

Chan

I just woke up from a nap

I just woke up from a nap. I walked out of mine and Chan's shared room to realize my boyfriend was home. He was on the couch he hasn't noticed me yet. Then he looked up, I guess he felt me looking at him.

"Hey baby did you have a good nap" he smiled. I nodded without a word he went back to his paper. I cross my arms going to the couch. Is that really all you are going to say to me really. Since he was sitting on the edge he had space behind him. I slid behind him back hugging him. Then he put the paper down.

"Your so cute" He chuckled as he grabbed on to my arm leading me to sit on his lap before hugging me which I gladly did too.

"Cuter than Jeongin?" I asked looking at him making him laugh.

"I don't know about that," He joke. I gave him the are you sure look. "I'm joking you are both equally cute," He smirked. You hit him and he laughs.

"You know I love you," He smiles making me smile. "Also didn't you say Jeongin was our child," He looked at me.

"Yeah, but he was a brat to me yesterday," I told him.

"He didn't share his food again?" He asked. He knows us too well.

"Maybe," I tried not to smile.

"What am I going to do with you two," He shook his head smiling.

"I don't know about him but I know what you're going to do with me," I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And what's that," He smirked raising his eyebrows placing his hands on my waist up under my shirt caressing me.

"You're going...to go out to get dinner with me perv," I smiled evilly hitting his shoulder.

"I didn't even think that way," He acted innocent.

"Mmh sure," I giggled getting off of him.

"Can I get a kiss at least," He whined I smiled before placing a kiss on his lips.