* 14 *

* Reaction to you pointing at their lap wondering if the seat is taken

* Reaction to you pointing at their lap wondering if the seat is taken.*
POV: You are Dating

Chan

I feel like the first time you did that he would be confused because he was obviously sitting in the seat

I feel like the first time you did that he would be confused because he was obviously sitting in the seat. After a while, he would pull you on his lap when he knew you were going to ask.
...
You walked back into the room where you and the boys were hanging out at. You felt a little clingy and wanted to be in your boyfriend's arms. "Is this seat taken?" You question Chan and he looked up at you confused. "I mean I'm sitting on it?" He chuckles thinking you're messing with him. "No this seat," You tap his knee and he smiles. "Ooooh," He laughs grabbing your hand and allowing you to sit on his lap. "It's always reserved for you. You don't need to ask," He says hugging you and placing his chin on your shoulder. "You two are disgustingly cute," Seungmin says since he was sitting only a few feet away on his phone and he heard everything. You both laughed looking at him. Chan smiles and leaves a kiss on your shoulder.

Minho

He would most likely make a smart comment, but eventually, let you sit because he loves it

He would most likely make a smart comment, but eventually, let you sit because he loves it. Half the time he automatically pulls you in his lap without you asking.
...
"Is this seat taken?" You say and Minho looks up at you and he smirks. "I mean I am sitting here so yeah and there's a whole couch kitten," He says knowing what you meant and you roll your eyes. "You know what I meant," You tell him and he chuckles. "Do I really know?" He says teasing you. He leaned back looking at you "You forgot the magic word," He smirks. "You're annoying," You say crossing your arms. "Very close," He said sarcastically with a small chuckle. "Go ahead and sit," He says hitting his thigh before you sat down. "You know you love it," You tell him and he smiles wrapping his arm around you pulling you closer to his chest.