Part 1-you deserved it

As she woke up, the sun filtered through the blinds. She laid there motionless.
She wondered wether she should just give up on her dreams of becoming a youtuber.
After all those hateful comments she started self harming cut after cut,she dug deeper into her flesh.She almost came to the verge of killing herself,to end the pain she felt but watching Troye Sivan made her stop and think. Maybe oneday she will become a successful youtuber but how...

After days of thinking, Leah knew what she had to do. It may be risky but it would be worth it, she will have to eliminate all famous youtubers...

Her first victim will be joe sugg. He lived near her and she used to watch him through his bedroom window make videos or even watch him as he walked out of the shower. Just watching him. She casually strolled down the road as if she wasn't about to kill an innocent victim.
She walked up towards his house and rung the bell.The door opened as a familiar face met her
"Say goodbye..." She laughed as she thrusted her knife into his heart. Blood flowed like water from his puncture as he gasped for one last breath...

She gasped.why would she do such a thing. She never should have started it but every things needs to be finished now doesn't it...

Her next victim-zoella