part 8 - So Lonely

Leah was still quiet the next day.
While she was sitting in her borel room she decided to turn on tv.
She switched the channel onto the news but when the screen came on it showed up picture of missing youtubers .

"OH MY GOD!" Leah shouted in shock with her mouth hanging open.
"If you have seen anything suspicious or if you know anything then please contact us" said the newsman coming from the TV

She stared at the fetus bag and decided to put it under the bed.
She had nothing else to do so she started sharpening her swords then afterwards she started looking for youtubers to kill, but then she got bored and left the hotel to go on a walk.
As she was walking through the park, a random man grabbed her and pushed her into a van, suddenly she was knocked out.

When she woke up she was lying naked on a bed. She looked up and saw a familiar face, It was Sam Pepper!
"GET OFF ME!" She screamed.
He started touching her.

He pinned her down on the bed and tried to kiss her but Leah rolled off the bed and grabbed a cup of boiling coffee.
"What's coffee gonna do?" Sam mocked.
Leah threw the coffee in sams eyes.
"What the fuck! My eyes!"screamed Sam.
As sam fell to the ground Leah ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.
Leah walked out of the roo and threw the knife at sams head.
It was a perfect shot. It was almost too perfect.
Sam started making horrific noises as blood came gushing out of his body.
Leah grabbed him by the head and pushed his face into the glass, finishing him off.

After she cleaned up, she put on her clothes and left.

Written by Dairine and edited by Kian