Part 7- sorry for this but...

"So where's shane?"asked Leah as she searched the green room.
Strolling through the door was the poor victim.
"Found him!"cheered Zoe proudly.
As shane walked up to Zoe, Shane mumbled
"Who's that girl next to her,she looks like a dead fetes." Bitched Shane.

"Hey darling how are you,your looking good new hair cut?"said Zoe as she went to hug Shane.
"Oh darling I feel terrible! I stayed up all night drinking some random shitty alcohol from Walmart it tasted like an aborted child , but I still drank it." Sighed Shane
A weird smirk rose on Leah's face as she tried to hide it.

"Do you want to make a video? We haven't done one in forever!"asked Zoe.
"Ofcourse I would love that! We should do the watch weird porn challenge,Tyler done it!"squealed Shane
Zoe blushed as she remembered how Leah pierced out Tyler's eyes

Minutes later they where in Shane's room and where getting ready for their video.
Suddenly Shane took out his gun and shouted
"I know your going to kill me,I saw the sword in your bag!"
In shock Leah shouted
"Get the gun!"
It took over a minute for Zoe to bend over and grab the gun and shoot Shane whilst Shane screamed as he shot at the ceiling.
"BANG!"echoed around the room as Zoe shot Shane in the stomach.

After Shane fell to the ground, Zoe turned to Leah acting all awkward and shy.
"Leah,I need to tell you something,"Zoe said quietly
"What is it darling?"comforted Leah
"Well you know before we killed Alfie i had sex with him... Well I'm-I'm-im pregnant!"whimpered Zoe as she received a hug from Leah
"I guess you can't work for me anymore so I'm sorry but..."
Zoe tried to escape but the door was already locked in case Shane ran.
As Leah picked up the sword from Zoe's bag,Zoe fell to the ground.

"I'm so so sorry but I have to kill all Youtubers."cried Leah as she impaled zoe with her sword...
Leah fell to the ground and cried -which is surprising as she just killed her, then she thought of doing something.
She used her sword to cut open Zoe's stomach and used her hands to lift out what would have been Zoe and Alfie's child, the fetus, and stuffed it in a bag.
After hours of whimpering over Zoe, leah got up stole her private pass and walked out of the room silently.

NEXT VICTIM-UNKNOWN