Part 5- im sorry alfie

Weeks later, zoe was still in shock as today was the day.
Today was the last time she would see Alfie-her fantastic boyfriend.
"What if I don't kill Alfie?"questioned zoe
"Then I'll kill you.what else do you expect,I'm going to kill all youtubers..."Leah smirked
Zoe thought,it probably would have been better if she was just killed instead of having to kill her boyfriend but she knew one day she would be able to control Leah.One day...

"So what's the plan?" Zoe sighed as she thought of the good times she had with her beloved Alfie.
"Well um...lets just say you can have 'fun' with Alfie one last time..."Leah giggled childishly "then say you are getting your phone instead you grab a knife and kill him...I'm sorry but we have to do this..."
Zoe sighed In agreement as she knocked on Alfie's door
As Leah walked off to a nearby café.

"Hey baby want to have some fun?"Zoe asked as she ripped off her shirt and ran into the bedroom with Alfie.
Within seconds Alfie was inside Zoe.
In out in out in out repeatedly until Alfie climaxed inside her.
"Oooohhhhhh baby that was amazing!"blushed Alfie as he laid back arm around her shoulder.
"One sec let me get my phone,"lied Zoe as she picked her knife from her weapon full bag.
"Hey darling come here please,"said Zoe
As Alfie came out through the door,Zoe clenched her knife and threw it at his forehead missing by inches and startling Alfie as her ran into the bathroom.

"Darling come out..."whimpered Zoe
Obviously he wouldn't so Zoe picked up her handy grenades and covered the house with them.
This would deffinetly blow the house up and kill Alfie.
As she walked out of the house she cried,"goodbye darling."as the house was blown to pieces...

"So...how did it go?"questioned Leah as she sipped from her mocha.
"Well I kinda blew up the entire house and maybe a few others at the same time..."
Leah was amazed.
"How did you do it??"asked Leah in awe
"I just got a few grenades and kaboom it blew up pretty much. That's all,"

Minute later of complete silence, Zoe asked who's next?" Well there's vid on coming up and all the other Youtubers will be there so are have a month break then we are going to America! Our first victim will be Tyler Oakley too!"Leah said strangely proud...

Written by kian & edited by Dairine