Tutor?

You fiddled your pen in hand as you tapped your finger against the wooden table. Maths is not your best subject, and you loathed the formulas. Even though the silence of the library managed to brought you some peace, still, you couldn't solve the problem.

You continuously tapped your finger on the table and raised a brow, how am I supposed to finish this problem?

Prove that triangle ABC is congruent with triangle DEF. (This is actually easy, but that's one problem that I got on my mind)

You couldn't even put a finger on the formulas, seriously, the formula needs to be more simple. Schools these days would stuff students head with nothingness, like Thanksgiving's turkey. And soon in a month or two, most students would've already forget about it.

You groaned, and slumped your face against the table. It's not like this problem would be used on the future.
"Something's wrong, (Last Name)-chan?"

You lifted your face, only to meet with the gaze of Imayoshi. You slumped your face back again, "Nothing, nothing at all." You groaned.

He chuckled, "I could tell that you're struggling with that problem, right?"

"Ah, no, I was just sleepy." You replied sarcastically.

He lets out a laughter again, "Come on, I'll help you." He said, pulling a chair beside you.

»»»

Having Imayoshi to tutor you sure sets you at ease for solving your problems. Still, you couldn't help but felt nervous. Sometimes, his skin would brushes against your smooth skin. The way he leaned in to get a better view from tour book is too close. His warm breath would tickle your neck as it brushed against your skin.

You shivered at the thought as you walked out of the library. God, he can be creepy sometimes.

Meanwhile, in the library, Imayoshi was facing the window. A satisfied smirk plastered on his visage. Though his moves might be insignificant to the others, he's sure that he would get you to fall into his embrace with his own way.