Subsided

For a few days, those backstabbing stares has subsided, and you were thankful of it.
But instead, those stares were replaced by Imayoshi's presence. For the few past days, his presence around you have gotten stronger. And sometimes, it feels like he could appeared out of thin air.

For example, whenever you're in the cafeteria, he would always pass by your seat for few times.
Whenever you're in the library, he would always be there too.
Even when you're in need to go to the rest room, you can find him running a little towards the boy's room.

And today,

In the class, when your teacher switch your seatmate, he asked if the seat next to you is occupied. If anything, he usually sat with his teammates.

If he wishes to befriend you, you'd appreciate his effort. But, his effort doesn't look like he wants to befriend you.

It seems that he want to be something more than just a friend.

You shook your head at the thought. You barely know him, what makes you so sure about it?
And hell, if Imayoshi were to take an interest in a girl, there are lots of girls out there who's prettier than you.

Well, that's what you thought.

»»»

Imayoshi watched your figure from afar, it looks like you were deep in thought.

He smirked, he wouldn't let you figure his motive just yet.

This game shouldn't end in such a short time.
He had planned everything, and he wouldn't let his plan to fail him.

"Ah, Susa, could we talk for a minute?"