Level Up

You heaved a sigh as the gymnastics has finally come to an end. The weather was unexpectedly hot today, making you more exhausted than usual.

You grabbed your clothes and walked towards the dressing room. When you pushed the door opened, you were surprised that no one is present there. You raised a brow, but later shrugged it off and went to change your attire.

Soon as you stripped down your clothes, you had a feeling that someone's watching you. Uneasiness grew in your heart. You quickly finished changing and grabbed the door opened.

You tried to slide the door, but it seems that the door is stuck in place.
Were you locked from the outside?

You panicked, and tried to pry the door open. Soon as the door opened, you saw a figure in front of the door.

"Imayoshi-san?"

He looked up at your face, and suddenly you felt chills running down your spine. Without wasting any time, you dashed out of the dressing room.

You shivered at your own thought,

His stare, it was unbelievably unusual.

»»»

Imayoshi watched as your figure faded from his eye sight. He sighed, and closed the dressing room door. He remembered how you called his name with such a curious manner.

Ah, how he loved it to hear his name roll out of your sweet little mouth.

He loved how your plump pink lips were slightly trembled as you called out to him.

He quickly shook his head and let out an amused laugh, "Ah, (First Name), you're making me incapacitated to think straight..." he mumbled.

"Well, because this one had failed, may as well I proceed to plan B."