Hate You

After that little incident, you kept your distance away from Imayoshi. You vowed to yourself that you should avoid contacting him, in any ways.

The looks of his eyes still haunts you to these very days. Whenever the scene rolled back to mind, it would always make you shiver.

Those eyes, it looks like a predator observing it's prey.

You quickly glanced to your sides to make sure that no one's around. You let out a thankful huff and walked to your favorite spot at the library. You took out your unfinished book,and started reading with music blasting through your headset.

You felt a piercing stare on your back, so you turned your back to see if anyone's there, but no one's is there. You shrugged, and went back to your book.

It's kind of ridiculous, but the sentences you were reading describes exactly what happened right now.

....almost as sharp as a needle, those stares pierces through her skin, sending chills to her spine....

And you shivered, for some unknown reason. Finally giving up, you got up from your seat and started to head for the door. As you were walking out of the library, you noticed something from the corner of your eyes.

Imayoshi was sitting two rows behind your seat before.

Your eyes widened as you quickened your pace, and slammed the door shut.

»»»

Imayoshi groaned out in frustration. He failed to spy on you, again.

Well, but he felt kinda relieved by it, at least he doesn't have to switch seats every once in a while again. Avoiding your gaze results in him having to switch his seat or hiding under the table, which is quite exhausting for him, "Well," Imayoshi mumbled to himself, "that was quite fun, actually." He smirked as he got up from his seat and walked towards the door.