🦊

It started raining, quite heavily.
"How ironic."
She says, as her blood mixes with the rainwater, turning the color from dark red to light pink, similar to her hair which has now been ruined. She was fighting on the battlefield, helping her beloved who wasn't even aware of just how much she was being loved. She would do anything for her, even help her in this nonsensical war. She was determined on keeping her safe that she had completely forgotten about herself and so, an arrow struck her, through her chest.
"I... expected as much, I'm only good for shrine duties after all, I'm no warrior... I'm useless in battles."
She wanted to seem confident in her last moments but she was failing pathetically as tears started to form in her eyes.
"I'm not afraid of death no, of course not."
She was, she was horribly scared. She didn't want to leave the Almighty, she didn't want to see her with someone after she's gone, she didn't want to leave her in the Plane of Euthymia all alone, she didn't want to see her showing that gorgeous smile to someone else. Selfish, Yae was selfish. She knew that but she did not feel bad. She just wanted her beloved to be with her but that was impossible, she was in a ditch with no one around her. She tried screaming but everyone was ignoring her, not paying attention. She was left there, like a dog.