The Almighty one... could she even be referred to that right now as she's pathetically running around leaving her men to die simply to find the one she cared so much for. She even left her meditation, her goal to achieve Eternity behind, just so she could see her lover.
"Where is she? Where is the Guuji?!?"
"I don't know!"
"Useless, you're all useless!!"
She screams, throwing her men aside. Kokomi could win this battle, hell she would let her win this war she just needed her by her side, right now, right here. She was the only one she had left. All her friends disappeared one by one she couldn't let her die as well. She understood her on a deeper level, no one else knew her as well as she did. They all knew the "Omnipotent Baal" but not the Ei that resided within her, the Ei that loved sweets and read books. Tears start running down her face as she calls for her, again and again, her voice breaking with each and every time she says it. Her heart is breaking every time her screams are met with silence. Her mind told her to give up, it's over but her heart told her to continue looking for her. Torn into two, she no longer knew what to do. Her mind was blank, everything was spinning but she was still calling out her name ever so pathetically.