Your the MoNSter!

message saying that he would come back but as Dipper headed towards Mabel she started to yelled out at him and but as he got there Mabel started to lose it and started to yelled at him why did YOU LEAVE Brother! Mabel said in a cruel voice you're not a Brother you're just a puppet that listens to that demon Mabel said as her anger grew more in the inside of her Mabel i'm sorry i didn't mean to Dipper said ...as Dipper started to feel like he was about to cry but he just try not to do so where were you in the first place Mabel pine said i was in Bill's dimension Dipper said but as he said that she got furiously mad at that question and it she try to assail him Bill Cipher knew what she was doing and then got in the way of this dangerous conversation Bill what you doing here i thought you left a min ago Dipper pines said why would i leave with a detest Twin-Sister of yours Bill Cipher said in a hated voice of his come on Shooting star how about we stop with this fighting Bill Cipher said but as Dipper was worry for Bill's protection and he was in a risk and he was taking the half of the beating for me.Mabel throw something at Bill and it was so sharp at the end of it and it was white on the top and black on the bottom this time Dipper couldn't control his anger this time and lunged himself at his Twin-Sister and with his sharp hands he made wounds and scars all over her Dipper! Stop Mabel pines said as she cried out. And tried to plead mercy on her soul but PineKiller didn't stop he just kept on going on with it but she had no choice and kicked her Twin-Brother off to the side of the tour part of the Mystery Shack You'RE A KILLER MACHINE! Mabel pines said in a hurtful tone Dipper stopped and then began to cry y-you real-really think o-of that o-of me Dipper pines said with a down side of himself and thought that his Twin-Sister was right that he was just a killing machine and nothing else special to her but just a Killing MaCHINE to her.Bill you oh okay? Dipper said i'm fine she just got my eye let's get out of here i'll we can Bill Cipher said as he carry him back to his brother's place and set him on the right-side of the bedside Bill was now sure that Dipper couldn't go back to the Mystery Shack to where he used to live when it was Summer vacation the would have no choice now and live here for now because of what his Twin-Sister did to him and it didn't look like she was happy to see her Twin-Brother at all and that's why he thought it would be a good idea to keep Dipper away from the Mystery Shack for now on.But then Bill Cipher realize that Dipper didn't live at Gravity falls at all he lived in california but he couldn't go there either so Bill had a good idea and told StanFord about the whole discussion and told him to tell his parents that he wanted to stay and live there for now on.