title of your story

Hey Guys. How are you? let me know by commenting. Anyways this is my first ever book. I haven't ever wrote one so please bear with me.It will get interesting dont worry just keep reading thanks. Anyway enough of me and back to the story! Just to say i will TRY to upload every Wednesday and Sunday :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia's Prov

"Mum what are we doing for my birthday in a week?" 

she didnt answer so I shouted again. "I don't know honey. What do you wanna do?"

I just give up. I shouldn't need to plan my own party. Anyway i had more important things to do like, meet my friends and as mum thinks this is important clean my room. So off i went to clean my room ( BORING). I put the radio on and an amazing song came on. So i started to sing a long trying to pick up the words.

" Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me over whelmed" wow I love this song it is amazing. "This is Radio 1 live and that was One Direction What Makes You Beautiful."One Direction who are they? I started asking myself all these question like, Who are they? Where are they from? What where they on? Where they on X factor or Britains Got Talent? I dont know.

2 days to birthday!

Mum's Prov

It is so stressful trying to get Amelia's surprise party ready and then se desided to tell me she wanted it at the Ice Rink.

I didnt really know all Amelia's friends so i got her to tell me. Luckyly she didnt find out. The cake didnt arrive and Amelia was going to becoming home from school very very soon. I started to get worried her birthday was in 2 days and nothing was going right. I screamed at the top of my lungs in a publicplace "I HATE THIS WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!" Everyone looked at me. he police came and said "You are to loud we have to asked you to go" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks guys end of chapter 1and it is very hard with school work and awh just very hard so please stay with me it will get better