Visit...

Niall Prov....

-----------------------------

I was woken up by the sound of my ringtone going off. I answered the call without looking at the ID,

"Hello?"

Hi, Niall you coming to my house today?" 

"Oh, hey Amelia, of course i should be around soon," 

"Ok see you soon babe, Love you!" 

"OK babe love you too!" with that i hung up the call. I saw the time was 10:30am, I think i should head to mia's at about 11 to get there for 11:15. Mia got back from the hospital 2 days ago. I stayed over the night she got home, then she went home last night. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. The shower is where i do my thinking oh and boy was i thinking alright! All i could think of was who or how did amelia fall down the stairs. She wont tell us anything. I decided to ask her about it today. 

-------------------------------------------------

I arrived at amelia apartment, was walking up to the door when i heard someone shouting. I decided to listen in.

"You cant stay with him, He is famous. You are going to be dragged into so much stuff." said a voice that i didnt know. 

"I can. It is not up to you. I love him, You are not going to tell me what to do!" Amelia's crying, I can tell. 

"Its for the best Mia." 

"No Mum it's not for the best. You are gonna take me away from the one person I love! Go just go. He is going to be here soon anyway." It's her mum, I knew i shouldnt have let her leave the house. I decided to go in before i get caught. 

"Amelia?" I called out. 

"In here Niall." I walked in to find her crying just as I presumed. 

"What's wrong hun?" 

"Nothing, Just had a little arguement with mum. I'll be Ok." She said giving me a kiss. I looked over to her mum and she looks angry. I really hope she leaves now. Before i say something.  

"I was just leaving, Call me later Amelia. Bye" Amelia just looked up to me. I watched her mum walk out. Making sure she wont say anymore shes done enough. 

"Did you hear any of that?" 

"I did, Shes right amelia." 

"Niall, she may be right but we can get through this. We dont have to go public. Actually im not ready to go public yet. I can handle all the hate that fans will give us. I wont read any of it. I will keep myself private. I love you way to much to let us go." Shes crying even more. 

" Amelia, I didnt mean for us to break up. No way will that ever happen.  All i want you to know is that it will get hard. It will not be easy. The fans are quite protective of me and the boys. Although, Im sure they will love you, just like I do." I said giving her loads of kisses. 

"I really do Love you niall. I really do."

"I Love you too. Ok lets go upstairs and watch a movie." I lifted her bridal style and ran up the stairs. Plopped her down on the bed and went to put on a movie. Until i ended up on top of Amelia. 

"Stay with me. Dont put on a movie. I just wanna cuddle."

"OK." I got of her and lifted her to the top of the bed. We both got in the bed and reached for eachother. Looking down on her makes me realise how lucky i am. Shes Beautiful. Stunning more like. 

"You are so beautiful." I whispered. 

"Your so hot." She whispered back. I started laughing. She is just so amazing. She makes eveything so much better, always making me laugh. 

"I Love You." giving her a kiss on the forehead. Looking down she's fell asleep. Its so cute. She always wants to cuddle, im not complaining. I get to cuddle the most beautiful girl in the whole world. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!! I uploaded. I know. Sorry for not uploading. Just forgot. Anyway, got my friend to write a book on here. I will tell you guys when she publishes it. Trust me its gonna be good :) Hope you have a lovely day. 

Love you's

Allicia(Alli) Xx