2 weeks later

( 2 weeks Later)

Niall and I have been going out sence my party and it is great. The othr boys have been aroundmy place alot. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I got a brand new house for me. Well really to move out from my parents. It gets quite weird sometimes. Dont ask me how.

"Hey babe," Niall said while kissing me.

"Hello how have you been," i asked while kissing him back.

"Good just rehersing cause we have a tour comin up again soon," he said kinda disapointed.

"Its ok i will be with you," i said looking to see his reponse which to my liking was amazing.

"You what? Say that again please i didnt hear you?"

" I.am.going.to.come.with.you," i sad once again.

he ran over to me and kissed me like 1 million times.

"No way!"

"Yes way. Are you not happy?" i asked looking disapointed.

"Of cousre  just surpised," he said coming back over to me after i walked away looking all sad.He huged me from behind. Kissed my cheek. I was very tired sowe sat down and watch tv while i lay my head on Ni's lap and he played with my hair.

"I love you Nialler," where the last words i spoke before it went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He i did update last night and today Omg you guys are lucky. ANYWAY 9 READS THANK YOU YOUS ARE PROB THINKING SEIS MADE SHE ONLY HAS 9 READS WELL I AM NOT THANKS. well i need 17 more votes and 25 comments

Not to much to ask for. xxxxxx

Goodbye my Directioners love ya

if you dont like 1d telll me ad i will al yous something else xxxxxxxxxxxx

COMMENT