:)

Ever sence i listened to one direction i have watched more and looked more. I think i love them wait i know i love them. I was on my way home from Rebekahs which may i add i loved. i was walking home when i relised i wanted to go to the ice-cream shop. So i went to the ice-cream shop when i noticed someone i have been stalking for a day.

"Hello are you Niall Horan or am i dreaming?" i asked

"Yes i am Niall Horan and no your not dreaming," he said

"Oh ok sorry i am Amelia i was accually coming home from my friends but i decided to come get ice-cream and met you,"

"Cool well i better get off i have to pratice for someones birthday tomorrow it is a surpise party,"

"Ok well hopefully see you soon bye,"

"Bye it is was very nice to meet you."

And with that he was off. It had been like 2 seconds and I have already started thinking of him. Not in fan way in love way proper love. Anyway I got my ice-cream and was off. Still thinking about him but i dont kknow why. I said to myself push him out for know come on Amelia push him out but i just couldnt. 

Niall Prov.

Her name was Amelia such an amazing name just like her. I hadnt even met her properly and i just knew that i love her. She had beautiful long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was just amazing. I got snaped out oh my thoughts by a car beeping its horn. I turned round to look at them and there they were.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS MOTHERS DAY YEAHHHHHHHH. sorry i havent updated but i am doing a 2 day silence for comic relief and lots and lots an lots of school work. Anyway this is a mothers day special i love you guys. there will be another update later though the day. 

Goodbye for now my............. comment for what you want me to call you guys 

Alli xx