Hospital

Nialls Prov 

I seen Mia at the Bottom of the stairs when i broke the door

                                                           *

I ran over to her. "Mia are you awake answer me!" She didnt answer so i just called the ambulance. I felt like checking over the house to see if there was someone there but i decided not to i will stay beside her. I tryed to see if she would wake before the abulance came but there wasnt any point. 

The ambulance arrived a few minutes later and asked me what happened.

"Hello there sir em can i ask you a few questions?"

"Yeah sure but i am staying beside her," I said nervous.

"What happened?"

"I dunno I heard a thud when i came up to her door and then when i heard it i broke the door down and seen her lying there," i answered gettin upset.

"Thats fine thats all we need. Now would you like to go to the hospital with her?" 

I nodded of course i would. I hopped into the ambulance and grabbed Mias hand straight away.All i knew was we where heading the the Hospital.

                                 **********

I was sitting there nervously waiting to know what happened. Of course they didnt let me go with her. "Are you Amelias Visiter?" the lady asked me.

"Yes im her Boyfriend why whats happened?" 

"Amelia is fine she just has a few broken bones but she is all good,"

" Can i go see her Please?" 

"Of course you can young lad just come get one of us if theres something wrong Okay,"

"Yes Thanks," 

I walked down the corridor and into the room the nice lady told me. I walked into find My beautiful girlfriend in a cast on her leg, arm and wrist. I walked over to her and sat down on the chair. The nusre told me that she might be asleep she was right. Mia was beautiful asleep. She had a few burises on her but who cares aleast i still have her right? 

( 1 hour later) 

I was just about to fall asleep when a calming voice arrupted my ears. 

"Hey Ni what are you doing here" She asked 

"Amelia How are you," 

"Im very sore with my arm, leg and wrist. How are you?"

"I am very delighted that you are doing well!" I said with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey She fine isnt she. anyways 2 comments and 2 votes.Also i am sorry i didnt update my latop broke lol just my luck 

GoodBye My lovely Directioners 

Alli x