1- First Prank, And Who Likes Divination?

Clematis's P.O.V
Third Year At Hogwarts

I was angry as I walked into the Great Hall. I had just seen two of the Slytherins completely bully and harass one of the kinder Hufflepuffs. My anger was at the Slytherins responsible, though I knew not all Slytherins are like that. As I thought about what had just happened, there was an itch, a fiery desire to just do something about it.

Right then, the Marauders -James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew- pulled their latest prank. It was turning the tables upside down, and sticking them to the ceiling. But no blood rushed to our heads, and the food didn't fall. It was like gravity had been reversed. They got detention as the teachers undid the prank even though everyone thought it was hilarious, but it got me thinking...

Why don't I pull a few pranks of my own?

You see, I've had hundreds of prank ideas. I write them all down and plan them all out, but never actually do them. Maybe it was time I did...

--Later--

My prank was set up, and the Slytherin -Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Black- that had cornered Amos Diggery -the Hufflepuff that had been cornered- will be... well, pranked. Actually, he would be covered in paint (the source will be invisible) that will be very difficult to get off. I just have to wait for him to get to Divination, which is a class we unfortunately share.

And when they did... well, paint just got on them as the paint bomb exploded with a bang. And, to make it all the more pleasing, it was pink paint. With pink and purple glitter, along with unicorns and rainbows. There was an orange paw on both of their cheeks, too. Professor Trelawney turned to them, furious.

"Detention for both of-" She started, but I muttered a spell. I'm actually pretty good with wandless magic, so it wasn't too hard. In an instant, orange writing appeared on Trelawney's mirror with a bang and a pop. At the end was an orange paw. I discreetly smirked as I read the message I had already known would be there.

'To All Cheaters, Liers, and Bullies in general,
Consider this a warning of what will happen if you hurt others who haven't wronged you in turn.

Sincerely,
Foxglove'

The Marauders, who are also in my class, seemed to not be able to decide if this was a good thing and Christmas had come early... or if it was the day of their metaphorical death.

And everyone else just looked relieved. Except for Professor Trelawney, who looked absolutely furious. Me? I just really wanted to quit Divination. It was a bunch of mumbo jumbo anyways, and Professor Trelawney wasn't really teaching me anything. But boy, was it fun to see the furious look on her face...

For weeks after, the now famous prankster Foxglove became the talk of the school. I inwardly smiled every time I heard someone say the name... because that was me.

Some part of my head started wondering if I wasn't completely invisible.

---

A/N Hope you liked this! : ) Please give your opinions and/or constructive critism! But please, no bullying. Just a quick warning. One Marauder meme, and this chapters over btw.

 One Marauder meme, and this chapters over btw