2

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Jungwon and Sunoo are dormmates.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Sunoo's POV

Honestly, a hotel break doesn't sound too bad. Though... "Hey won, isn't the basketball tournament next week? Not this week?" I asked, because the coach announced to the whole school that the tournament would be next week. "I don't know, I wasn't at school when they announced that remember? But maybe they are busy or whatever, maybe they don't wanna tell us sooo..." Jungwon replies to me while he lied down on our bed.

I spoke again, hoping Jungwon would agree with me this time. "Okay but, they seem like they have planned out the whole thing." I said. Jungwon tossed over facing me, and said "Who is they, and planned what?". I sighed, how can Jungwon not know what I'm talking about? "They is Heeseung hyung, Jake hyung, and Ni-ki. They probably planned this hotel meeting or whatever. They agreed and followed each other's words so naturally. Not to mention they already had hotels and room deals in mind." I told Jungwon while ordering us some kimbap. 

"Well hyung, I don't think they have bad intentions. Though, why would they invite us to a hotel break if they themselves aren't gonna come?" Jungwon told me with a tired voice and a yawn, I think he wants to sleep. "Hey won, go sleep first, I can tell you're sleepy. I'll save some kimbap for you later." I told him as I got our blanket and closed the lights in our room. I always do this everytime he feels like sleeping, kinda treat him like a child. He used to get homesick, though his parents wouldn't really care for him. That's why I offered him to be my dormmate.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Do not connect this to the real Jungwon, as this is just an AU.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

I looked through the hotel ratings and whatsoever on a site. It looks trustable, and a lot of people like it. Nothing bad is gonna happen right? It doesn't look sketchy either...