3

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dorm arrangements
Sunghoon - Jay
Jake (solo, lives in his
house with his sister)
Sunoo - Jungwon
Heeseung - Ni-ki

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Sunghoon's POV

"So Hoon, should we visit Jake? We also have to return his jacket and power bank." Jay told me while grabbing his car keys. "Well yeah, looks like you're ready." I told him, though I kinda have a different plan when going to Jake's house.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

SUNGHOON'S FLASHBACK

Sunoo told me about what he kind of observed
with Jake hyung, Heeseung hyung, and Ni-ki.
And honestly, I agree with him. Nothing with the hotel
is sketchy, but something is sketchy with the three.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

Jay's POV

Sunghoon is kind of hard to read, but this time I know he's probably thinking of something else to do when we get to Jake's house. Not sure what, but he's gonna have a different plan. 

Sunghoon's POV

We are about to arrive at Jake's house, but I think I have to tell Jay something first. "Hey Jay, can we not go in yet? I have something to do" I told him while getting something from my bag. He came up to me and asked, "Why? What are you gonna do?". I just told him to keep quiet and stay in the car. 

I got out of the car quietly and snuck up to Jake's window in the 1st and 2nd floor. I placed a  small voice recorder on his windows. Not the best thing to do as it invades his privacy, but Sunoo does have a point. I came back to the car and told Jay what I did. "Bro, you know that isn't right? He may have bad intentions or whatever but you shouldn't record him. Though if it's just a voice recorder I guess that's better than a video recorder." He told me as we drove up to Jake's house.