7

Chaeryeong POV

I grabbed my bag from my room, I placed my somewhat important things inside it. I was going to my brothers house to talk about some stuff. 

As I was walking through the streets, I saw 2 familiar people near an alleyway. I got up a little closer just to take a glimpse who it is. It's... Shin Yuna...? With a Japanese looking teen? I wonder why Yuna would pin this kid up a wall.

Just then, she started to scrape a scissor on his face. I don't know if I should help this kid or not, but in the end I didn't. She told the kid that she was done playing around with him and told him he could go back home. This kid is like 6ft tall, can't he fight back or shit? 

I ran back heading to my brothers dorm room, but then I felt like someone was following me. I looked back and I saw the Japanese kid from earlier. Did Yuna tell him to hunt me or whatever? "Hey, not to be rude or anything but where are you going?" I asked him, hoping he won't just run away from me. Surprisingly he replied, "To my dorm." he coldly responded. I don't know if I should feel bad or what, I have lack of empathy towards people. Just as he was walking to his supposed dorm room, he went to my brothers dorm room. Are they dormmates and I didn't know? 

My brother opened the door and greeted me. "Oh hey Ni-ki and Chaeryeong. Come in, come in." I replied as a kind gesture, "Hi Heeseung. So... are we gonna talk about...?" I asked him as I came inside. I didn't specify, because Ni-ki was here. Heeseung came up to Ni-ki and asked him what happened to his face. The younger guy kept silent... Well his name is Ni-ki apparently. "Chaeryeong, do you know what happened to him?" Heeseung asked me. I contemplated if I should tell him, so I gave Ni-ki a look, and he nodded. "Well, Yuna pretty much pinned him against a stone wall or whatever and then asked him if he wore makeup today, and he said yes so Yuna scraped a scissor across his face causing it to bleed" I told Heeseung in one breath.

After talking for a bit, we took a break and laid down on the 2 couches. I stayed on the kitchen table because I was going to cook something small for us three. Heeseung suddenly went over to go to his room, which was beside the kitchen fortunately. I kind of overheard his call with some guy named Jake or Jack. I didn't hear much, all I heard was that he was planning to add other people to his plan, which confused me. Who are the other people?