16

Yuna POV

My friends and I were outside the club we were at for the past 5 hours. We were walking around, the surroundings looks different. Super different. It's literally 8 in the morning and it looks like it's 5pm. Did it rain or something? Or did these buildings catch on fire because holy shit it's all wrecked.  

"Hey, why are those guys pointing at us? And why aren't we drunk at all?" I said while pointing back at the 4 guys. It smelled like as if something was burning mixed with a slight scent of peppermint. Honestly, it smells really good, but strong enough to make us cough. We walked around the area, trying to look for help, or to see if there are others besides us and the 4 guys in the hotel. 

At this point, I'm already sick to my stomach. Imagine being out with your friends all night drinking, having to inhale the scent of smoke and peppermint mixed together, dust everywhere, buildings looked messed up, and currently not seeing anyone else. Obviously the alcohol and food is still digested by our bodies, so now our stomach hurts and so does our head. As if we're experiencing a hangover when we didn't even sleep last night. We arrived at the club at 3am, so it's somewhat reasonable on why we are still quite aware of our surroundings. When we drink, we hang out for a few hours then drink.

We were probably walking for 10 minutes, and it seems like we're going in circles. Ryujin then spoke, "Guys, you don't think that we have been going in circles is because..." she paused while she spun her head around to take one last look at the area we're in. 

 "... we're stuck here?"