5

Ni-ki POV

It's the same fucking shit everyday, god damn it. Why am I the target? What did I do? I'm fucking pathetic, I live my normal life in a day, and this piece of bullcrap comes in my way. I was just walking down to my house and someone pulled me from the back, same person every single day. She put her hands on my chin, raising it up to face her. "Hmm... Going home peacefully, weren't you, Nishimura?" she teased me while I was just frozen there. Honestly, I don't know why I'm not used to it yet. "Hey, did you like wash your face or apply makeup today?" she asked me, inspecting my face. I wasn't so scared of her, but my instinct was to just freeze. "Yeah, I did... why?" I replied, trying to get out of her grasp. "Well, nice effort. I'm gonna ruin it." she told me right before she smacked me across the face and got scissors from her pocket. Who the fuck keeps scissors in their pockets? And what the hell is she gonna do with me? "Close your eyes, this is gonna hurt a bit." she told me with a bitter smile. I just followed what she said and closed my eyes. Just then, I felt a sharp blade on my left cheek and I felt something drip down my face. Woohoo, it's my blood. She tossed me out of her hold and let me go home.