Part 1 lmao

Kapi was very hungry. He hasn't ate for a long time and he can't find anything to eat in his freezer. So, he says to himself, "You know what, there's a new McDonald's that just open.....I SHOULD GO EAT THERE!" Kapi  gets his wallet and keys and starts to drive to McDonald's while listening to some of his favorite music.

Kapi walks into the McDonald's and walks to the cash register, "Hi welcome to McDonald's, my name is Flandre scarlet and how may I help you." And responds with "Oh yeah can I get a Regular McChicken, Large fries, and a Large Ice/Sweet tea." Kapi sit beside of teal haired man with a black coat listening to music, and while Kapi was waiting for his meal he played Robeats. "ORDER FOR A REGULAR MCCHICKEN, LARGE FRIES, AND A LARGE ICED/SWEET TEA" said the vampire worker. Kapi and the teal haired man both ran to the ordering place to get their meal and they run into each other. They both collapse on the floor like blocks while panting heavily, "Did you get the same order as me little man?" The teal haired man says, "Oh wow, we did get the same order.....What a weird coincidence...." Kapi responded. They both got up and asked the cashier at the same time, "Who's order is that?" "Oh I don't know.... Any of you can take it." Garcello decides to take and walks to his table and Kapi gets his meal.

They both sit at the same table and both looks the colorful play place and the children playing in it. They start looking at each other and start talking about their interests, they were talking about music and almost forgot about their food. Kapi then said, "Hey Garcello, we shouldn't let this food go to waste, let's start eating." They start to eat their meals and drink their drinks. After they finished their food they payed for it and walked out of the McDonald's.