Chapter 1 50 years

『Eren p.o.v.』
50 years. Levi has been asleep for 50 years. Failed attempts piling up after another in search for a cure. No one has been able to understand the spell. No one knows who cast it. This is torment. I have been alone for 50 years and everyday I put a white rose on his bed. Only three days after he was cast into the slumber did I find a witch. I made her place a spell on the room he sleeps in. It allows the roses to keep living without dying or needing water. She also cast a spell on the garden so all we had were roses constantly blooming. I rule this kingdom behind closed doors. No one knows who it is but the economy is great for the villagers right now. Taxes low on land and all is well. I should be pleased a little but I'm not. Everyday is painful. Every night grows longer and seems to get darker. I am alone in my despair. I will not leave my dark room. I dare not look out of the window in fear for what I might see. I no longer eat not drink anything. Hanji tries everyday to be positive but it's failing. She is a fairy as well if at some point I failed to mention it. She is a witch Fairy or something of the sort. She is always there for me even when I choose not to notice. No light dares shine in my room. Hanji keeps me informed and helps me run this kingdom. I haven't made contact with my pact. I'm sure Jean is ruling it. I stare up at the dark ceiling. I sit up and sniff around my room. It smells or roses. I keep for myself red roses. They remind me of that day. I refuse to forget in fear of forgetting Levi as well. I will give anything just to see him smile again. I get up out of bed and walk to my closet. I grab a black blouse and matching pants. It's the style this time and era only all my clothes are black and white. I grab my cane, It has a designs of nature all over it. I brush my hair over to the side. I keep it short but my bangs have grown over my eyes so I brush all of my bangs to the right. I walk out of the bedroom slowly and note that it is midnight; says the old clock in front of my bedroom door. I take a right and two lefts. I walk out into the garden and look up at the crescent moon. Beautifully breath taking. I approach the section of white flowers left to the fountain. I carefully choose the best featured one and pick it. I hold it in my hand and walk back inside. I head up the stairs towards Levi's bedroom. I take out my gold key and u lock the door. I instantly notice his beautiful face. Sharp features. Perfect hair style and attire. The bed is covered in roses and so is half the floor. I have left a trail through the roses so I can approach his bed without stepping on one. I gently place my hand on his cheek and painfully smile. I lay the rose on his chest with the others and kiss his forehead. I walk out of the room and lock the door behind me. I swear I will wake you from your slumber one day my love.

〔Chapter 1 50 years〕
So I decided to post this early for my lovely readers. Thank you all for reading my stories and commenting and voting. Love you all.
~Admin