Chapter 5 Argument

『Eren p.o.v.』
I have been moved to another room. Not many items in here. Just as dark as the other. After my breakdown, Hanji had me put in another room. She seems frustrated with me but I can't help that. While I was in the middle of my thoughts,
Hanji bursts in my room suddenly.
"Eren. What are you going to do?" She seems so...I don't know how to describe it.
"What? What do you mean? I'm-" She cut me off.
"I'm so fucking sick of you always being holed up in here! It's been 50 Years Eren! Grow up and get out there! You are acting so childish staying in here! What the hell are you trying to accomplish? You know what I think?! I've fucking had it! I love you Eren, you're like my brother. That's why I'm gonna say it. You are acting like a little spoiled brat that didn't get his way. Do you have any-" I cut her rant off short. This was ridiculous. She has no fucking clue!
"Excuse you! You know nothing about me! Keep opinions to yourself! I've had to go through hell my entire life. Levi was my only ray of sunshine and happiness. He gave me love and peace! I watched the thing I love the most in this world taken from me! Have you seen that? Did your mom disappear!? Did you fucking FALL IN LOVE and watch them practically DIE?! Did your father abuse you, beat you, rape you?! WELL?! I'm tired Hanji!"
I start taking deep breathes. I need to calm down. I don't want to hurt Hanji. I look her dead in the eyes.
"I'll fix this Hanji. I will. Then Everything will be ok. Just give me time to gather the courage. It's hard and I'm scared. I'm so scared,Hanji, that I can't wake him up. " I start to cry again.
Instead of yelling back, She embraced me with a hug. She smells sweet..like candy.
I melt into the hug, like I used to do with my mother. So calming. I hear her apologize and explain that she was so frustrated with failing experiments and servants that she didn't mean to take it out on me. I hug her back.
I begin to wonder....will it really go back to normal?
Can I save him? I take more deep breathes and think positive. Yes I can save Levi. He will wake up. Everything will be ok again. I pull away from Hanji's embrace and stand up. Determination all over my face.
"Round up all the known witches in the village Nearest to the castle and also from the one farthest away. We will start looking for a cure this way."
She smiles and nods, walking out of the room.
I'm going to wake you up Levi. Soon. Very soon. No. Matter. What.

〔Chapter 5 Argument〕
Hey guys! I hope this chapter wasn't awkward. I was listening to Seether and the idea hit me.
Hope you enjoyed it! Love you guys and thanks for reading!