Wake Up Call

I'm Laney... I have perfect wavy blond hair, perfect crystal blue eyes, and the perfect body, meaning I am not fat, not to short or tall.... Just right! I love myself! I'm popular and nerdy. I love my friends too! My mom is the CEO at a store called Enchanting Eric. It's the best store ever! My dad is a head lawyer of the lawyer at Washington D.C. My dad flies back and forth from my home to Washington D.C. Every year my family goes on many vacations. Once a year we go to Washington D.C. and meet the President... We stay in the White House since my dad is a head layer. I'm a only child. I hang with my cousin a lot... She's in the same grade but I'm older by 3 months. We don't hang out a school, but at home we are almost sisters! She is in all of my classes so we did home work together. I love my life! I should get to the story now....

"Wake up!" Mom mom yelled from down stairs.
"Coming!" I screamed. I was not at all a morning person. "What to wear... What to wear... What to wear?"
That's how I like it! That's my ring tone.
Hey you going to school?
Yeah.... Why.... U?
Oh cause u seemed sick yesterday.... Yeah.
Cool... C u there!
Yeah... Wear ur new pink and black dress... It's to die for!
Only if u wear the red dress with the rise and the black scarf with it!
Fine.
C u later.
Byeeeee.
That was my best friend ever Rosy. We've been friends since like forever! I love my little government... That's her nickname... I'm president. Yasssss!

"Honey, can I come in?" It was my dad.
"Hold on I'm getting changed.
After I got changed and started painting my nails I called my dad in.
"Are you going to nail your physics test?"
"Duh! Cause I have the best at home teacher!"
"Who?" My dad was joking.
"You!" I said giggling.
"Alright.... I like the nail pattern."
Thanks!"
I stood up with my light pink finger nails and my new dress.
"Can you get mom in here?"
"Mom left... She'll be home late tonight. Another Daddy Daughter Night!"
"TGIF! Yay! Ok... Yay." I missed my mom when she worked late... She worked late.
"Can you grab my pink ballet flats and brush my hair?" I asked my dad since my nils were drying.
"Of course."
My dad loved helping me.
"Here you go Cinderella!" After he put my shoes on.
"Dad!" I giggled.
"What?" He laughed too.
"Love you dad! Thank you so much!"
I ran down stairs grabbed my lunch and got out side. All of my friends, Rosy, Avery, Sam, and Jane, we're waiting for me at Rosy's house.
"Hey?" I said because we usually meet at my house.
"Hey!" Rosy said.
"Hey Laney!" The other girls said.
"Hi! What's new?"
"We are all going to the Natalie RedRose concert! Are you going?" Sam said. Sam could be some what of a show off.
"Oh! Um... I don't think so." I said.
"Oh. Come on N.R.C. Gals!" Avery said
"What?" I said so confused.
"Natalie RedRose Concert Gals." Jane said.
"But you have to go to the concert to be in it!" Sam yelled at me as she walked off with my posey. Well our posey. Sam wanted to be the head but I always was. Now since the what ever you call it gals have now formed Sam has taken over.
I got a text.
Do it.
Do what?
Lie.
For what?
The gals.
Yikes! I can't!
Do u want 2 be in or not?
It was some random person. Macy lived next door... Maybe it was her.
"Guys I texted my dad about the concert and he said..."