7 or Yuck!

After school I talked to Rosy. The rest of the posey had to take the bus... Sucks for them.
"I wanted you to come over tonight and we can go privately with out the posey and buy our outfits for the concert." Rosy said excitedly.
"Um... I can't to-"
"Hey?" We didn't have to turn around to see it was Sam.
"Hey Sam!" I said.
"Hi. I thought you were taking the bus?"
No silly! I'll walk... My mom can tell me to, but I don't have too. I'll let the posey know that we're buying our outfits tonight! Can't wait! Meet me a the park at 4:30. Alright?" She said.
"Yeah, sure I guess." Rosy said confused.
"How about Ms. Laney?"
"I can't I'm sorry. My dad told me I had to be home." I said shyly but harshly.
"Told not do. See you at 7 or you won't be part of the club." Sam walked away before I could say anything.
"Grrr! What do I do!" I told Rosy.
"It was suppose to be our little thing! I sometimes love Sam and sometimes hater her! I hater her right now!"
"Yeah. Listen, I have to go. See you later, alright?"
"Your coming?"
"No... Text me."
"Yeah."
As I walked home I saw Dory and Beth, my former best friends, walking to the animal shelter. I texted Beth.
Hey Beth! Miss you! Call me, alright?
No respond. I waited and waited. My phone rang.
"Hi, you've got Laney."
"Hey sunshine! How was school?" It was mom.
"Hey mom! It was good how about work?"
"Good! Aunt Lane texted me.... She had her baby and wants us to visit her this weekend! Isn't that great!"
"Yeah... When will you be home?"
"9ish. Why?"
"Nothing, no reason, just curious. You know."
"Alright well I have to go. Eric is coming in. Big meeting. Love you bye."
"Good luck. Love you too. Bye."
I put on my sun glasses but use the sun came out, it was cloudy all day. Plus I promised my mom I wear them every day. As I walked home I saw the boys my posey usually hangs out with. I waited for them to say hey Laney, but nobody did. How rude, but I got the guts.
"Hey boys!" I acted as Sam did, tossed my hair, smile, put my hand up and do a small wave, and take off my sun glasses.
"Hey Laney!" They called back except for Leo.
"Hey." Said Leo as he walked up to me.
"Hi." I said, I blushed.
"Going home without the posey?" He said shocked.
"Yeah. Everyone has something different to do today. So... Yeah."
"Cool. See you this weekend at my party right?"
Sam! She didn't tell me! She has a major crush on Leo and thinks I do but I DON'T!!
"Um... Yeah. I think...I'm asking my dad tonight. I think I can."
"Good! See you there!"
"Bye."
I walked in the door and smelt something disgusting! Yuck!
"Hey da-" I saw my grandma, the worst cook on earth.
"Hi honey!"
"Grandma... Heeeeyyyy." I said nervously.
"How was school?"
"Great." As I put my bags down. "Whatcha cookin?"
"Fish and pasta."
"Yay." I said sarcastically. "When's dad going to be home?"