Manners Work

"Hey pumpkin!" Dad! Yes!
"Hey dad!"
"Mom, are you cooking again?"
"Nice to see you too honey... Yes I am!" Grandma said harshly to dad.
"Father, my friends and I are going to Leo's birthday party tomorrow at five pm to midnight, may I go please?" I beg him dearly.
"I guess. You know the rules about boy parties."
"I know, I know." I said. "Thanks! Your the best!" I would ask mom about the concert. She loves to go to them! I ran upstairs and pulled out jeggings and a cute tank top with a short shirt to put on top of it. I started to call Rosy as soon as Beth called.
"Hello?" I said, I was shocked she called me.
"Hey Dory!" She said. She dialed the wrong number.
"Hey Beth, this Laney. Sorry you have the wrong number but I would love to cha-"
BEEP BEEP BEEP! She hung up! Darn it! What is with her!
My grandma knocked on my door.
"May I come in sweetie?"
"Yes." I said sweetly but mental groan.
"Dad wants to order Chinese for dinner."
"Alright."
Beep! Poop! I got a text. It was Sam.
How could you! I was the only one suppose to go to Leo's party! I can't believe u have a crush on him. He's all mine! PS call me Sammy.
Can't believe here!
"Here is your birthday present for your 14 birthday."
"Awwww thanks grandma, you didn't have to do that!" I said sweetly.
It was a box in pink wrapping paper with white polka dots. I opened it and it was the IPhone 6 Plus! Plus everything was on it (contacts and photos). I had a flip phone so this was major moment!
"Grandma! Omg! Thank you! You didn't have to do that! Love you!"
"Oh sweetie! That garbage is garbage! You deserve it! Love you too!"
I heard dad and grandma screaming at each other. I feel awful. I decided to text Rosy.
Hey! What r u doing?
At my house u?
Same... Sam tell u?
No what?
Sam wants us to call her Sammy and Leo invited all of us to his B-day party tomorrow @ 7 to midnight!
Cool! Why didn't he tell us earlier?
Sam wanted to go by herself.
Oh.
Yeah.
Gtg... Jane is coming over for the mall... Sammy told me that she said 4:30 to me is so we an meet at the park... She said 7 to u so u could be kicked out! Text you if I can come.
How could she! Alright. Byeeee.
Well, I'm going to the party, I used manners, manners work!