Confused

I hear yelling outside so I open up the window a little and listen.
"I can't believe you told her 7!"
"She shouldn't be in the posey!"
"She let you in! Remember! Everyone called you Stupid Sam! She was nice to you!"
"Well she is little miss perfect brat half of the time! It's my turn!"
"True but still!"
"I'll drop you out just like I'm doing to her!"
"Whatever."
I shut my windows and put my blinds down and started to cry just when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!" I yelled.
I peeked through the window and saw Scott, my dad's best friend. I wiped away my tears and screamed its Scott! I opened the door with a smile.
"Hey-" I was cut off by the most famous family friend, the guy I hate, Scott.
"You get taller every time I see you. Mike!"
"Hey buddy!"
"Here you go kiddo."
"Me? Thanks Mr. Scott."
I opened it and it was an case for my phone.
"Wow! Thanks! I'm speechless!" I said.
"Yeah your dad called me saying he wants you to have a protected one and saw the pink polka dot case. So there ha go." Scott told me. I was offend that it wasn't from the heart my dad made him but I like how he got pink.
"Dad, I'm going for a walk. Where's grandma?"
"She's walking to moms work to bring her lunch."
"Got it. I'm riding my bike to find her. Bye love you!" I gave my dad a kiss. As I rode down the street I saw her.
"Hey grandma!"
"Hey honey! How's life?"
"Awful! I shouldn't be friends with my friends cause they think I'm little miss perfect brat. Please don't tell mom or dad! It's between you and me!"
"That's not nice. I won't but if it gets worse I will. Deal?"
"Fine."
We went down to my moms office which is 10 minutes away and I saw Sam with all my friends.
"Cra-"
"What!" My grandma said to me.
"Can I bring the food to mom?" I asked. Safe!
"I'd like to come too sweetie."
"Grandma, I'll go inside and buzz you in." I said a little stressed out.
"Alright." She said.
I ran to the back door and saw Aunt Jessie talking to Shawna, my cousin.
"I need you to be strong." Aunt Jessie said.
"But mom! It's it's it's just!"
"Hi. Sorry to intrude, but I've missed you guys." I said shyly.
"Oh. Hey! No need to apologize." Aunt Jessie said.
"Hello. Goodbye." Shawna scolded me as she said it.
"Bye." I said confused. She wasn't there so I stood there. I waited 5 minutes and finally closed th door and went to the front of the door. You will never guess what!