Her

My grandma talking to Sammy! I didn't have the guts like usual about what Rosy and her were talking about, more like SCREAMING!
"Wt heck!" I mumbled under my breath. "What is grandma doing."
"Laney? Hey, what's up." Oh no! It was Tina. Tina was my dads girl friend in collage. She flirts with my dad and my mom thinks it's just "catch up" talking. HELLO MOM, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD, ITS FLIRTING!
"Hi." I walk up powerful to her. "What are you doing here?" I said loudly.
"I work here now. Isn't that great! I get to see your family more!" She said.
"Or do you mean my dad. He's not available. Sorry sweet heart." I turned around and walked away. I can't believe I just did that. I turned around and yelled. "Can't wait for my mom AND my dad to see you at the party next Saturday!"
"Oh my go-" she started to say.
"Listen, if you wanted my dad you should have made the move. Not him YOU. Bye."
Now I had to think about why grandma was talking to Sammy. I saw Sammy's ride pull up and she walked in the car. Mom walked out of the conference room and was surprised that I was here.
"Hey hon-"
"What is she doing here?!" I said pretty upset.
"Eric need somewhere to work."
"No she didn't!" I snapped.
"Don't snap at me! Y--Yo--You--Your-Your grounded." She shouted at me. This has never happened before.
We walked around the store showing me everything and as soon as we know it I wasn't grounded. Mom said she would never hurt me.
"Where's grandma?" I asked.
"Let's go look at the security cameras." Mom said. We ran off like little kids about to get ice cream...