Part #4

•"You taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else."

(-illicit affairs)

•"A friend to all is a friend to none

Chase two girls, lose the one."(-cardigan)

•"And it's hard to be at a party

When I feel like an open wound"(-this is me trying)

•The term trying to forget someone is so awful because you'll never forget someone if you're trying to forget them.

•The writer is the engineer of the human soul.

•The cool thing about reading is that when you read a short story or you read something that takes your mind and expands where your thoughts can go, that's powerful.

•"You're not my homeland anymore,

So what am I defending now?"(-exile)

•Your feelings are so important to write down, to capture, and to remember because today you're heartbroken, but tomorrow you'll be in love again.

•"When all you wanted was to be wanted. Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now."-(Fifteen)

•You are just too young to believe that everything is not going to be okay.

•We learned more from a 3 minute record than we ever learned in school.

•"I'm only 17,I don't know anything but I know I miss you."(-Betty)

"(-Betty)

I find the lyrics from folklore and evermore really quotable.