#12

•"I don't know if you know who you are, until you lose who you are.

(-I knew you were trouble)

•"Mosaic broken hearts."(-state of grace)

•"Long handwritten note

Deep in your pocket

Words, how little they mean

When you're a little too late"

(-sad beautiful tragic)

•You will always be criticized and teased and bullied for things that make you different, but usually those things will be what set you apart. The things that set you apart from the pack, the things that you once thought were your weaknesses will someday become your strengths.

•being open isn't the same as being weak.

•Be grateful more than anything in your life. If you have to put a priority on something, put a priority on what your thankful for and the people in your life that you're grateful for.

•Believe in everything you do. Believe in your mistakes and grow from them.

•You have to be happy with who you are and the choices you make. If you don't like yourself, you'll never be truly happy.

•It's okay to wonder how you could try so hard and still get stomped all over. Just don't let them change you.

•Went to get coffee today-opened my change purse. Sea shells fell out. Barista goes "Sorry, we only take cash or credit." So there's that.

•Feel good about being someone who loves selflessly. I think someday you'll find someone who loves you the exact same way.

•Beauty is sincerity.There are so many different ways someone can be beautiful.

•Some of the most beautiful people in the whole world wake up some days and they don't think that they're pretty.As sad as that is, it's good to know that a problem you think is your own is actually something every girl faces.

•"Forgetting him was like trying to know

Somebody you never met

.....

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words

To your old favorite song

Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword

And realizing there's no right answer"(-red)

•"She lost him but found herself. And somehow that was everything."

(-out of the woods)

•I never give advice unless someone asks me for it. One thing I've learned, and possibly the only advice I have to give, is to not be that person giving out unsolicited advice based on your own personal experience.

 One thing I've learned, and possibly the only advice I have to give, is to not be that person giving out unsolicited advice based on your own personal experience

Red is definitely my fav album.And 'I knew you were trouble' be my fav jam.