Chapter 1- Welcome To Jail

• Dedicated to My Fans/Diamonds (:

New book yet again. (;

I seriously think this one is good though. I hope. Pleaseeeee share with your fans. It would mean the world. I'd like to have atleast one book that gets alot of reads.

I honestly don't remember what got me to think of this idea for this book. It just kind of came to me. Then I started gathering ideas and stuff and VOAHLA (I don't even care if that's not how you spell it)!!

So here it is.

Clear this up: Louis is kind off crazy and psycho in this, yes. He's not OVERLY psychotic though, okay? Cause I need a small hint of sanity left in him, right? ;D

Off to the side is a gif of Piper blowing a kiss to Harry. (You'll see what I mean when you get to that point in the chapter.)

Comment

Vote

Fan

Don't lose your sanity!

______________________________________

Piper's pov...

"Shut up don't go up but prices do so take my advice and shut up too." I mumbled under my breath at the instructor who was giving us a lecture about safety.

Yes, we understand it's not safe.

"Remain with your group at all times."

No, we're all going to wander off like lost sheep! I let my sarcasm get the best of me.

"Don't talk with the prisoners unless one of the guides allows you too. At one point during this tour you'll get the opportunity to do so. Unless you don't have the guts."

Pfft! Who needs guts? It's just a bunch of prisoners.

"We have a huge variety of different people at this prison so just remember these rules and that will help us to keep you safe along with your other classmates."

Dude, we are at the end of our last year in high school. I think we're smarter than a fifth grader. We don't need to be told to follow the rules and all that stuff. We got this. Well atleast I do. I'm not that adventurous when it comes to these things. I just want to learn the stuff I need to learn for my career when I get older. That's all.

I want to be a psychologist. Help people out who have issues. That came out kind of harsh? I want to help people who need it most and want to be helped or at least need to spill out their feelings to someone. I felt like maybe getting to be around some prisoners and stuff would help me think on how I'd deal with people who were in their kind of situation. People would come to me for advice on dead family members or other personal problems and I would have to be ready for anything. Maybe if I got to talk to a few of the prisoners then it would help me too?

I'm good with listening to people. Always have been. That's why I have so many people that trust me. I'm not the kind of person who has friends. I usually just like to keep acquaintances around me instead. I'd rather not deal with all the friend drama everyone I know comes to me about for advice. I've learned that instead of getting caught up in all of it, it's better to just sit back and observe. Observing helps you better understand what to do and what not to do.

I'm that one friend that everyone goes to about boyfriend issues too. Even though I've never really ever had a boyfriend. I've had a couple guys like me here and there, but never anything serious. Most of the time I would tell them no because I just didn't feel like it was a time for me to commit to a real relationship. I mean, why have a relationship if you can't commit to it? Why even be in a relationship if you're not looking to marry someone?