Chapter 12- "Mon Amour Reste Pur"

Hi so this will probably be a short update and not too eventful. I just need to add a filler chapter or so to get the good stuff going on again.(;

I'm terribly sorry if it's a bit disjointed because I was soo out of it today. Literally my head is not screwed on straight. So if it's confusing in any way just comment and I'll try to clear it up. If it ends up really confusing for alot of people then I might just rewrite it to make it better or just edit it.

Also yes, the kiss in chapter 9 led to sex. That's why they both woke up in the same bed in chapter 10/11. I just prefer not to write out the sex scenes because I'd probably stink at it and frankly, I'd like to keep this book mature enough that it doesn't have just sex and cuss words in it. (Those type of fanfictions irritate me because where's the writing skill in that?) I will occasionally use the cuss words for added effect in the character's dialogue but that's about it. Other than that I just imply things. Sorry for the confusion. xx

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

Don't lose your sanity!

_____________________________________________________________

Piper's POV

"If he ever touches you again, I will kill him."

And with that I bursted into uncontrollable sobs keeping my arms wrapped around him like my life depended on it. Too much had happened because of Harry in the past few days and it was definitely getting to me. What was his problem?

I adjusted and tightened my robe absent-mindedly as I thought of his words towards me. The "We aren't finished yet" and the "I love you" was all pretty horrifying to me. I had known Harry for awhile and he was never this rash. He got into drinking during the end of our senior year together but never really chatted to me that often. Of course, there was the occasional stares and uncomfortable smirks he would give me across the room when he sat with his group of people. Did I forget to mention his overpowering flirty behavior when we would bump into each other at a party?

Nevertheless Louis made me feel safe in a sort of suspense-filled way. He was very unpredictable and I could never tell what he was thinking unless he spoke his thoughts outloud like last night. Heat rose to my cheeks when I remembered last nights events.

I felt my chin being tilted up and my eyes met with Louis's.

"Love, are you alright?" A frown and concerned look was evident on his face. Stress marks revealed themselves on his forehead as he looked down at me.

I nodded my head and bit my lip. I shook the overwhelming feelings out of my head and pulled Louis into the living room ordering him to sit on the sofa while I got some medications and a wet rag for his bloody face.

Every so often I caught myself looking over at him as he sat there and immediately our eyes would meet. Shooting my head back in the direction of the medicine cabinet I let a smile creep to my face. I was okay. Just focus on what makes me happy. Focus.

I strided over to him and sat down criss-cross facing him on the sofa. I dabbed the wet rag onto his cheekbone and looked at his face examing it. Blood stained parts of it but he didn't look like he was the one with the most injuries. Harry had surely gotten it easy.

"You know..." His voice trailed off as he looked at my hand that continued to wipe off the blood on his face.

"Hmm?" I responded staying focused on the job at hand.