3. Awkward

Arriving home, you run inside and throw your keys on the dining room table, literally the only two possessions of yours that you actually brought home being your keys and phone.

Fuck.

"Fuck!"

"Y/N?"

"Mom?"

"Hey!" She comes into the dining room from the kitchen, smiling. She walks up and hugs you, ruffling you're hair. "What're you doing home so early?"

That's when you break down.

"Woah, woah, woah! What's going on?"

And that's how you end up admitting to writing several letters to the different men you love, how you admit that you love these men.

"So... what I'm getting from this is that they all know now, but you don't know how the letters got out."

"Yes," you cry out obnoxiously, banging your head against the table.

"Hey! I just polished the table," your mom laughs, placing a hand under your head.

"Mom! What am I going to do?!"

"I don't know?!" She answers in the same whiny voice, "why don't you-"

Just then, the doorbell rings.

"Are you expecting anyone?"

"No," her expression one of confusion. She walks out of the dining room, going to the front door. She opens it. "Shit."

"Ms.Young, we really need to talk to Y/N..." Yoongi says.

Your eyes widen to the size of saucers.

Fu-

"I... Y/N's not home!" She blurts out. You'd probably be laughing if this wasn't your dignity on the line.

"Ms.Young. We see her car in the driveway." Jungkook says, his voice pleading.

"How stupid am I?" You slap your forehead, the sound loud.

"If she's not here, then who was that talking."

"The... the TV!"

"Mom, it's fine," you sigh, getting up from your seat at the table and walking from the dining room to the front foyer.

Your mom opens the door wide, revealing you to them, and vice versa.

"Come on in," you motion for them to follow you.

They file in, looking around at the interior of your house.

"You have a beautiful home, Mrs.Young," Taehyung says in his all too soft voice, your mother smiling at him.

Then the rest chime in, all complimenting your house.

"Thank you, boys," your mother beams, proud.

"Um, we'll be upstairs..." you say awkwardly, making a face at your mother.

"Yes. No funny business."

"Mom!"

She laughs and walks back to the dining room, going about her day.

"So..." you try to smile as you walk up the stairs, everyone following you. "How's everyone's day?"

Your answered by the creaking of your stairs.

"Alrighty..."

You lead them to the game room, which is just a big space with a pool table, a couch, and a large TV with gaming consoles connected to it.