can i do your hair?

*a.n. hey everyone!! hope you're having a great day and enjoy this chapter <3*

word count: 532

notes: p/n - player name, y/n - your name, p/n/n - player nickname, y/h/c - your hair colour.

about: p/n attempts to do y/ns hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i finished hopping into my pyjamas (which consisted of one of p/n's jerseys and a pair of shorts) and sat down at the end of the bed as p/n lied down and began reading his book. i picked up my hair brush and slowly started brushing through the knots in my y/h/c hair.

i looked up to the mirror in front of me and saw p/n watching me through the reflection. i chuckled and turned around to face him. "take a picture, it'll last longer," i winked and smirked at him as we both started to laugh. p/n placed a hand on his chest in offence. "aren't i allowed to look at my beautiful girlfriend," he asked innocently. "sure, sure, and why exactly are you looking at me mister?" i asked him. 

he sat up and looked back at me. ignoring my question he asked, "can i do your hair?" "you? do my hair?!" i asked him while starting to laugh. "well yea, i mean if that's alright with you," he said quietly, the red on his cheeks growing. i realised then that he was actually being serious. "of course!" i said smiling. a big grin grew across p/n's face. "really?!" he asked excitedly. "yea sure!!" i smiled.

he put down his book and climbed down the bed so that he was sitting behind me. i passed him the hairbrush as he excitedly spun it around in his hands then put it down. "so," i started, "you can just start off by brushing it and then you can style it however you like," i tell him. "sounds perfect!!" he says giddily. 

"can i braid it?" he asks. "yea of course, i didn't know you could do that," i say surprised. "when i was younger my mum taught me how to do it, just to have as a life skill i guess" p/n says. "but i am a little rusty," he says exaggerating cracking his fingers and neck. i laugh. "well alright then, go ahead," i say smiling.

he picks up the hair bush and gently starts running it through my hair, his warm fingers trailing behind. it sends shivers down my spine. he keeps brushing my hair until it's nice and smooth, not a knot in sight. "braiding time," he says. he just looks so happy, it makes me feel extra happy too. he slowly starts picking up sections of my hair, intertwining them with one another.

this goes on for another couple of minutes, the concentration on his face really showing. he takes a hair-tie from around my wrist, wraps it around the end of the braid, and then he's finished. "ta-da!!" p/n says excitedly as he claps his hands together. "i'm excited let me see, let me see," i say. i stand up and turn around in the mirror to have a look. "p/n this is gorgeous!" i say. he has created the most perfect braid i have ever seen. " babe, that's better than i can do!" i say laughing. p/n laughs too, blushing from embarrassment and pride. "i think you'll need to do my hair more often p/n/n," i tell him. "i would love too," he says smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*a.n. ta-da!! XD this is definitely one of my fav chapters so far, i loved writing it. i really hope you all liked it too! sending love, Jadie xx *