you're safe

*a.n. hey everyone! sorry it's been forever since i posted on this book. hoping the chapter makes up for it tho lol. enjoy <3*

word count: 492

notes: p/n - player name, y/n - your name

about: y/n is scared of a storm and p/n does his best to comfort you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the rain started pouring down on the roof of the car. "man, made it just in time," p/n says smiling at me as he opens the car door and steps outside into the light rain. "yep," i say. we had just been out on a date and it had started raining as soon as we arrived home.

p/n half runs over to my side of the car and opens the car door for me as we head inside the house.

i wipe my feet and step inside as p/n shuts the door behind us. i shiver slightly, "little bit cold," i say chuckling. "sure is," p/n responds. "let's go hop into bed," p/n says, nodding his head towards the bedroom. "sounds like a plan," i say. we both head towards the bedroom and get changed into our winter pjs.

• time skip •

"that's better," i say hopping into bed. p/n nods as he hops into bed too. the rain starts getting louder. much louder. i snuggle further down into the blankets, shifting closer to p/n. i hate storms. like really hate them.

the rain keeps getting louder.

CRACK! a huge lightning strike is sent through the sky, completely lighting up our room. i move as close to p/n as i can. BOOM! loud thunder rumbles through the room. a soft gasp escapes my lips, slowly turning into a quiet sob. p/n lifts his head up and rolls over to face me, putting his arm around my waist. "are you alright babe?" he asks me. "i-." CRACK! BOOM! another bolt of lightning and thunder rumbles throughout our house. i jump again, pulling the blankets far over my head. this time a loud cry escaping my lips.

"oh, shhh, shhh," p/n whispers trying to comfort me. he pulls me even closer to him, pulling my head into his chest as his head rests on top of mine, his hands wrapped tightly around me. i curl up into a ball against his chest, still sobbing. BOOM! i jump again, the thunder still all around us.

"you okay babe?" p/n asks tilting his head down towards me. i shake my head. "i- i really hate storms," i manage to say between sobs. "they really sc- scare me," i barely manage to get out. "oh babe, i know." p/n pulls me even closer to him. "it's alright, you're safe with me. you're safe." p/n says kissing the top of my head. "thank you," i say to him in a quiet whisper. "it's all good, try and get some rest," he says kissing the top of my head.

i tightly shut my eyes and try to drift off to sleep. i do my best to forget about the storm, only focusing on p/ns breathing and heartbeat. slowly i manage to drift off to sleep, still jumping at the cracks of lightning and booms of thunder. eventually, i fall asleep, enjoying being in the comfort and warmth of p/ns arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*a.n. there was wayyyy too much onomatopoeia in this but oh well lol XD. still hope you all liked it! and have a great day/night wherever you are :) love Jadie xx*