The God Trio Goes to The Location

Locum Ignotum.

A rather fine bar for the philistines which frequent such an establishment.

The structures spoke of wealth, reeked of divine suppression, stunk of strong booze and broken dreams.

The Bartender was an austere man. Kind to the undeserving and weak for poor fools. His twisted eye and his skeletal arm speak of; unfortunate consequences.

The Goddess is familiar with him yet she fumbles when speaking to him.

The Exiled looks around in awe that such a place exists. That astonished gaze lands on the Bartender and quickly becomes that of judging, just for a split second. He hides it with obfuscation, a bright deceitful smile and honest compliments.

I did not think that the Secretary was a dilettante in the art of mixology. I knew that he did not make this place on a thoughtless whim, quite the opposite actually. It was made out of several thoughts and many reasons.

I know that I will meet one of such many reasons tonight.

The Exiled will go home with a bruised ego and a calculating glint, while the Collared will go home with another regret and a lighter wallet. The Bartender will be left with a wrecked bar and money from an altruist and an apologist.

Perhaps it will be earlier than expected, or mayhaps it'll be later just before the sun rises up.

A statement for the aforementioned; I am no seer. To say that I have any clairvoyant abilities would both be a lie and a truth. I only know what to expect. In some ways I am omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent and just like in some ways, I am blind, deaf and unable to speak. Do not bother to ask me. I will not give you the answers you seek.

The Bartender's drinks are fun. I like them.

It's obvious that despite her earlier claims, the Goddess of Hearth; Amara has never actually been here before. She sits, stiffly. Out of place in the same way as a field of spring flowers in the middle of the city.

The Exiled; Theseus on the other hand is much more at home at such a place as this. He flits around as he explores the bar, bothering the other patrons as he soaks up the stories flooding the ostentatious space.

(Theseus digs for information from a God who knows everything and nothing-)

I admire the presentation of 'Asgard' as long as it stays the same.

The Bartender is more than a little appalled at my apparent awe and reluctance but doesn't say anything.

He discreetly scoffs in disbelief as he goes to serve an, equally discreet yet miserable, patron at the other side of the refectory table.

The patron will not have a name for now but she too is like Theseus.

...In too many ways. Or perhaps, you could argue that Theseus is too much like her. Or you could argue that they aren't similar at all.

Either way, she plans to steal from the Judge's Mutt. Whether she decides to keep him or not is unknown.

I don't know her after all.

(She brightens up as a tall dark man enters the scene. He smells of blood, champagne and misfortune both his own and many others. Causation, the god Theseus was talking to, quickly waves him over from their corner-)