V: Who Are You? :V

Phil whipped around to see what Techno was panicking about, raising his arms in defense.

But there was nothing there.

There was absolutely nothing there that Techno should be panicking about.

He looked back at Techno, who was back in the fetal position with his hands over his ears.

"Techno?" Phil inched forward. "What's wrong mate?"

Techno slowly uncurled and looked at Phil.

He was crying.

The brave, strong, monotone. THE Technoblade.

Balling his eyes out.

"Oh Tech, come here."

Techno whimpered and tried to move closer to Phil, but flinched and moved farther into the corner.

So Phil moved to him. He wrapped his arms around Techno and pulled him into his lap.

Techno was calming down, but he was still having trouble speaking.

"I forgot it."

Phil made a puzzled expression. "What did you forget?"

"The pills. On-" he took another deep wetdesk."

Phil gently sat Techno back on the ground and walked over to his desk.

What was usually a well kept area, was now a complete mess.

Papers were everywhere, water was spilt; the glass, shattered.

On top of the mess however, was a orange bottle on its side. It was laying almost ascetically, some pills spilling from the top.

Phil snatched them up and read the bottle.

Blade, Techno

Instructions: Take two pills by mouth once a day.

Side effects may include headaches, nausea, seizures, kidney infections, unusual discharge, sore throat, fluid in the ears, migraines, and trouble breathing. Contact your doctor if any of these apply to you.

"Oh Techno, why didn't you tell me?" Phil looked back to Techno who was shivering now. He didn't respond.

Phil grabbed non shattered cup and filled it with water before back to Techno. He gently sat the pill and water on the ground and turned to Techno.

With measured movements, Phil carefully picked up one of Techno's hands.

"I brought you some pills and water, can you take them for me?"

Techno met Phil's eyes and nodded shakily. He grasped the cup of water and took the pills before shutting his eyes tight again.

Phil moved next to Techno and hugged him.

And for a moment, just a moment, the voices went quiet with one thought. Despite the demand for blood and other unspeakable acts, there was one thing they always agreed on.

Protect Dadza.

□■□■🧅■□■□

It seemed that today was an awful day because Wilbur was also having a mental break down.

Last chapter, he realized that he could lose his job if this Quackity fellow had caught him out on the job.

So now he was having a panic attack.

The clock wrote 3:37pm.

An hour and he was off work.

Maybe permanently.